• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet you Maker. Share your trap ideas.

BreakOut

First of all I’m not sure if having a thread like this is even appropriate for the gaming discussion section on the site, maybe it should go into communities. So feel free to move it.

I’m having a lot of fun with this game, but coming up with ideas for traps is difficult overtime. Trying to keep it dynamic and changing. The most difficult thing is trying to kill shield users. They can use that to literally go into corrosive cubes and just hang out.

-That’s a rant for a different time, but I’m wondering if anyone has come up with really cool trap ideas. Kill boxes, interesting rooms. I won’t lie I really wanna know what people have come up with to counter the shield users.
Killing shield users is my ulterior motive for this thread TBH

This really seems like a game where having an ongoing discussion and exchange of ideas would be cool. So if you got anything you’re dying to share do it. You can just explain it, do a screenshot, link a video or whatever. Go nuts.

Edit: Grammer

Last edited:
Top Bottom