• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mentally disabled woman held as a sex slave (and other tales of Kirkwood, MO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belvedere

Junior Butler
trupclow said:
Thin crust fo lyfe!

Although, I really like deep dish... ever been to Pi? There's one at the central west end and I think another in west county somewhere. Some of the best pizza and shakes I've ever had. If you go, get the S'mores Shake, it's glorious.

I'm a big deep dish fan too, haven't had it in forever. I'll have to check that place out. I think the last time I had deep dish was at Talanya's which is pretty good.

I've never been a New York style fan but I've been going to La Pizza a lot there in Delmar since it's close to my work.

The Lamonster said:
More STL GAF:

dahellisdat
iiiiiunicorn <--not a fan of thin crust :mad:
Flo Evans

Mind blown!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Fuck, I just read the court documents.

I really hope he gets punished severely for this. Extradited and tortured, I don't care how.

This is so awful. I wish these fuckers a long life in prison, where they suffer horribly and are tortured and raped for decades. Death is too sweet a release for these twisted demented sickos.

Jesus those legal documents are awful. I am not a huge advocate of "eye for an eye" but some things are just so horrid you want nothing but brutal pay back for the convicted.

gutterboy44 said:
This is so awful. I wish these fuckers a long life in prison, where they suffer horribly and are tortured and raped for decades. Death is too sweet a release for these twisted demented sickos.

Jesus those legal documents are awful. I am not a huge advocate of "eye for an eye" but some things are just so horrid you want nothing but brutal pay back for the convicted.
I see it as nothing but pure evil.

Shanadeus

Banned
gutterboy44 said:

Who will do all the raping and torturing?
Would you like to rape these kind of people?
And if no, why not?

iiiiiunicorn

Neo Member
trupclow said:
I can second the fact that Kirkwood is a messed up place. Actually, the greater St. Louis area in general kind of sucks and I can't wait to get out of here. For every awesome thing the city has to offer, there are 5 things that just ruin it. Also, we have east st louis....

The loop is freaking awesome though, as well as the central west end.

I just moved to Sappington with the OP and love it as much as he does, but I've also resided in Delmar, Dogtown, and South City. You're silly to think that there's only 2 places in the entire St. Louis area that don't suck. And what's wrong with East St. Louis? Who doesn't like hitting the strip clubs after 3 when you should've already stopped drinking?

The first story is absolutely unacceptable...basically he needs to pay pack all he has taken...everything he does in prison should be devoted to atone for what he did to this poor girl... One of things that disgusts me most about these kinds of people, is that they generally can't take shit themselves...they are caught up in their petty control mechanisms... but they can't be easily broken...pathetic....

Pimpwerx

Torture story might be worse than the dude who held his daughter prisoner for 20+ years. I don't know which is worse, but both are hard to stomach. People call for death and violence when animals are harmed, but this shit is worthy of capital punishment. But even that is too easy for these scumbags. Really, a life sentence in the general population of some California prison would be more appropriate. Or label them as enemy combatants and ship them off to Syria for some reciprocated torture. Pretty shameful shit right there. PEACE.

El Sloth

Banned
The Lamonster said:
Not sure what you mean, but you're welcome.

He means thanks for ruining his day with the depressing stuff in your post. 'Course he could've just not clicked the thread.

trupclow said:
I can second the fact that Kirkwood is a messed up place. Actually, the greater St. Louis area in general kind of sucks and I can't wait to get out of here. For every awesome thing the city has to offer, there are 5 things that just ruin it. Also, we have east st louis....

The loop is freaking awesome though, as well as the central west end.
Heard that. I'm from Wentzville but we venture towards the east sometimes. Pretty insane someone was getting tortured on Big Bend, though. Represent Missouri!

Danneee

Why doesn't it say rape anywhere? I mean, it is pretty obvious that it is exactly what happened (amongst A LOT of other hideous shit) but why is it so systematically omitted from the text?

Danneee said:
Why doesn't it say rape anywhere? I mean, it is pretty obvious that it is exactly what happened (amongst A LOT of other hideous shit) but why is it so systematically omitted from the text?
*shrug*

It's in those court documents...over and over :(

LakeEarth

Wait... so they've been torturing her for 5 years. When she has a torture-induced heart attack, they suddenly care enough to bring her to a hospital? How does that make any sense?

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
LakeEarth said:
Wait... so they've been torturing her for 5 years. When she has a torture-induced heart attack, they suddenly care enough to bring her to a hospital? How does that make any sense?

If she dies they can't continue to rape and torture her.... seems pretty simple to me.

yuna55

STL GAF checking in!

I get faxes from various people (customers) at work, and at the very top where the company's name and fax number automatically print, it has Sean Hornbeck's name where the company name would be. :lol So fucking weird. I guess they're friends of his or something? God, no telling what that poor kid endured while he was held captive.

Fuck Kirkwood, and fuck that damn train that runs across Geyer. It used to make me late for school when I went to college at Meramec. And in the fall, when the trash company would have to pick up 20+ bags of leaves from each house along Geyer in "Tree City USA". Assholes.

THIN CRUST WITH PROVEL!

FOOTE

lennedsay said:
Fuck Kirkwood, and fuck that damn train that runs across Geyer.
:lol

I say fuck the train that runs across Big Bend right at Geyer, there's no fucking work around.

I like my pizza square.

STL GAF here as well, I suppose -- though I've lived on the Illinois side for most of my life and think thin crust pizza is a foul-tasting abomination, so maybe I don't count? :lol

Have family in Kirkwood as well. Apparently it's a bit more than it looks these days...

FOOTE

Elfforkusu said:
STL GAF here as well, I suppose -- though I've lived on the Illinois side for most of my life and think thin crust pizza is a foul-tasting abomination, so maybe I don't count? :lol

Have family in Kirkwood as well. Apparently it's a bit more than it looks these days...
Do you enjoy Toasted ravioli? If so, you count.

yuna55

FOOTE said:
:lol

I say fuck the train that runs across Big Bend right at Geyer, there's no fucking work around.

I like my pizza square.

Thank you! Forget trying to get anywhere in or near Kirkwood at any particular time. (And screw you Belvedere for your affection toward deep dish pizza. YUCKKKK You know where you came from and it sure as hell wasn't Chicago, son.)

Never thought about it until all this madness came up about Kirkwood the last few years, but I had called someone a long time ago regarding an ad in the paper, trying to sell a photo enlarger and other darkroom supplies. The guy was like, "You know, I just sold it, but it was to somebody I'm going to have to ship it to, and I'd rather sell it locally so I don't have to. If he hasn't paid for it, I'm going to cancel the sale, and I'll call you back." Sure enough, he calls back, says I can have everything for like $50 or $100, and he was going to throw in all his extra supplies, since he was getting rid of his darkroom. So he tells me how to get to his house, which was on N. Geyer right past the school. We agree to meet later that day at his house and he'd help me carry it out to my car.

So... I leave to go meet him, and as I'm leaving I tell my BF at the time, "You know... why don't you go with me?" He seemed like a normal enough guy, but just in case... Sure as shit, we get there, no one comes to the door, he never calls me back, he never returns my calls, nothing. That was about 5 years ago, so I could be getting released right about now!

nelsonroyale said:
The first story is absolutely unacceptable...basically he needs to pay pack all he has taken...everything he does in prison should be devoted to atone for what he did to this poor girl... One of things that disgusts me most about these kinds of people, is that they generally can't take shit themselves...they are caught up in their petty control mechanisms... but they can't be easily broken...pathetic....

The Most apt punishment would be to make him a "slave" for some other freak and have the same disgusting vile shit happen to him.

I read this thread after it was posted in the morning. After reading the first few parts of the legal document I felt like I was going to be sick. Only reopened GAF just now to post this.

This story hit me harder than anything in a while. Absolutely unforgivable. Hell itself isn't enough. I'm curious though, what happened to the girl? Is she still alive? I can't even imagine how she's coping.

I've looked into the second story re: "Cookie," for a research project that never came to fruition. While I dont think what happened in the end was justified, it definitely is a muddled situation where you can certainly get a sense that he was screwed over on multiple occasions.

And if you talk with the people still living within Meacham Park, there is continued tension between them and the Kirkwood city government. Lots of undealt with frustration over promises broken or only semi-fulfilled.

The first and third stories in the OP, though, are chilling.

And also, I love St Louis (both the city and the surrounding counties) overall. Very underappreciated area IMO.

venom2124

SimleuqiR said:
Sounds like the Winchester brothers should take a trip down to Kirkwood....some demonic shit is happening there.
:lol I was thinking the same thing as I read through the articles.

lennedsay said:
STL GAF checking in!

I get faxes from various people (customers) at work, and at the very top where the company's name and fax number automatically print, it has Sean Hornbeck's name where the company name would be. :lol So fucking weird. I guess they're friends of his or something? God, no telling what that poor kid endured while he was held captive.

Fuck Kirkwood, and fuck that damn train that runs across Geyer. It used to make me late for school when I went to college at Meramec. And in the fall, when the trash company would have to pick up 20+ bags of leaves from each house along Geyer in "Tree City USA". Assholes.

THIN CRUST WITH PROVEL!
Wow, that hits close to home (literally). I went to Meramec too, and work on Geyer :)

szhred

Shiv47 said:
Hmm...

strangle.jpg

...and they are among us.

Sh1ner

I thought I was quite desensitised to this kind of shit but no, the first article made me feel fucking horrible. That guy needs to be locked in a cell without human contact for the rest of his life in an automated prison.

Drek

Transplanted STL-GAF myself. From Maine originally but have worked in St. Louis the last ~3 years and just moved across the river from Red Bud to SoCo this past spring.

Soulard is cool, the loop is great, St. Charles/St. Peters is a nice place in its own right, etc.. Really great city.

The road construction is full blown idiotic though. Had the Rams' season opener and a Tea Party convention yesterday and what do they do? Shut down I-55 for a large stretch. Lost half an hour of pre-gaming detouring through all that crap back to Broadway.

Don't like the pizza, love the toasted ravs, which works out because I'm within delivery of Ferarro's Pizza.

yuna55

Yet another Kirkwood, MO story :lol

KIRKWOOD, Mo. (KMOX) - Kirkwood police have charged a man suspected of firing a gun near a bus stop early Monday.

That was followed by a six-hour standoff outside the man’s Meacham Park home.

Police were called to the intersection of Electric and Orleans around 7 am Monday for the report of teens fighting, with the suspect allegedly taking part in one of the fights in which his daughter was also involved.

28-year-old Antoine T. Hayes is then accused of pulling out a handgun and firing into the air near a crowd of people.

Hayes returned to his home on Saratoga, and the lengthy standoff began.

Hayes refused to come out until his attorney and a police negotiator finally convinced him to surrender peacefully around 1 pm.

Hayes is being held in the St. Louis County jail on $10,000 bond.

OUR EARLIER STORY:

Kirkwood police arrest a Meacham Park man, following a six-hour standoff at his home. The man is accused of encouraging his teenaged daughter to “finish a fight” at a school bus stop from the day before – and then firing a single shot from a handgun in the air as he drove away.

“He brought her to the school bus and told her to go kick somebody’s ass,” said Kirkwood Police Chief Jack Plummer. “He drove her to three school bus stops looking for whichever young lady it was that had the altercation with his daughter.”

No one was hurt. Police arrived at the school bus stop as the “scuffle” was breaking up, then turned their attention on the man’s home, a two-story frame house at the corner of Orleans and Saratoga.

Curious neighbors, including some young children, had to be directed away from the scene, as a police officers armed with rifles took cover behind trees and telephone poles.

The hours dragged on, with the man refusing to talk to police, instead having his attorney contact police by telephone. No shots were fired, and the man emerged peacefully with his hands on his head. Police eased him into a squad car and neighbors could be heard applauding.

Chief Plummer says the man faces a variety of possible charges. “He instigated the fights this morning and he fired a weapon with people around,” Plummer said.

Plummer says he does not believe there is any spillover threat of violence at the school. Kirkwood School District spokeswoman Ginger Fletcher says the girl attends Kirkwood high school, and parents are being notified by e-mail about what happened.

(Copyright KMOX Radio)

http://kmox.cbslocal.com/2010/09/21/man-charged-with-firing-gun-near-meacham-park-bus-stop/

Apparently he drove from bus stop to bus stop with his 15 year old daughter (and he's 28... 15... 28... 15... 28... wow) looking for another girl so his daughter could beat the girl up. :lol

Everybody I know that lives in Kirkwood acts like it's the greatest place in the world to live, and I never understood it before (the traffic, getting stuck at the train tracks all the time, etc.), but now in the past few years... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom