• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Thaedolus

EUS0DUS.png

I’m about to look so good….

Peggies

Gold Member
We can figure this out; I’m sure there are guys out there who look like Tom Hardy who we can get you with and I’ve got this app on my phone called “Amazon” and it will probably deliver me a denim jacket…and some pirate costume shit because we’re going to a pirate escape room with another couple on Saturday
But this Amazon thing, will it have a Jacket brought to you by Christopher Lloyd?
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

How about you pick me up from work and your wife and Tom Hardy go to that pirate escape room (is that another word for something weird?)

Thaedolus

But this Amazon thing, will it have a Jacket brought to you by Christopher Lloyd?
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

How about you pick me up from work and your wife and Tom Hardy go to that pirate escape room (is that another word for something weird?)
let me just check on flights to Vienna real quick, when I get there throw a coffee mug so I know it’s you

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
For some reason I can't use emojis nor look up for images. I can't even use bold or italic, it's like all the buttons in the text form for posting are disabled, only Preview and + Image buttons seem to work for me.

Peggies

Gold Member
For some reason I can't use emojis nor look up for images. I can't even use bold or italic, it's like all the buttons in the text form for posting are disabled, only Preview and + Image buttons seem to work for me.
I don't know what that means but I'm really curious about your user tag :pie_thinking:.

Thaedolus

Be me playing drums

Watch: hey the environmental sounds are really loud right now

No shit I’m playing drums

Watch: are you running indoors? It seems like you’re running indoors

Alright the dead guy I hate the most just went from the Juice to Steve Jobs

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Why is this Caitlin Clark woman blowing up all of a sudden? She's some sort of wnba player but why is she all over the place? SNL? Why?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Be me playing drums

Watch: hey the environmental sounds are really loud right now

No shit I’m playing drums

Watch: are you running indoors? It seems like you’re running indoors

Alright the dead guy I hate the most just went from the Juice to Steve Jobs

You should be nice to it now because in 10 years it'll be smart enough to control the Earth.

remember me futurama GIF

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
hey, i don't post much on this thread anymore so excuse me to comeback jsut to vent but im somewhat unhappy atm... i had a health problem that needed quick action and in order to get it fixed they gave me ultra strong stuff and now it's time to wean me off this shit and turns out i feel like a junkie missing a hit

it's not a happy life experience atm... at least im lucky that i'm on medical so im not being forced to work like this

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
hey, i don't post much on this thread anymore so excuse me to comeback jsut to vent but im somewhat unhappy atm... i had a health problem that needed quick action and in order to get it fixed they gave me ultra strong stuff and now it's time to wean me off this shit and turns out i feel like a junkie missing a hit

it's not a happy life experience atm... at least im lucky that i'm on medical so im not being forced to work like this
Opioids?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Extra strong mints, the mintyest ones you can find. When the cravings get too much, suck on one of those.

That sounds like it comes from someone who knows what he’s talking about. I have some fisherman’s at home I’ll start there.

Thanks.

Peggies

Gold Member

I remember when I was coming off Pregabalin. Felt like a neverending ghost train and I had to attend my brother's wedding.

Shocked Ghost Train GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Ghost Train Vintage GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

I'm afraid I can't help you with any hacks. Just keep going, it'll pass. I promis!

I remember when I was coming off Pregabalin. Felt like a neverending ghost train and I had to attend my brother's wedding.

Shocked Ghost Train GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Ghost Train Vintage GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

I'm afraid I can't help you with any hacks. Just keep going, it'll pass. I promis!
I tried Pregabalin only once and it made me horrendously aggressive, so I flushed it. Me and medication seldomly get along.

M3NNZYi.gif

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Oh no dude! I hope you get through it okay.

Peggies

Gold Member
I tried Pregabalin only once and it made me horrendously aggressive, so I flushed it. Me and medication seldomly get along.

M3NNZYi.gif
Aggressive? Hmmm can't say I had the same feeling but then again I'm a very aggressive person to begin with so Pregabalin couldn't add anything to it.

Jennifer Aniston Fighting GIF

STARSBarry

Gold Member

Man medical shit sucks, iv had this issue where iv been itching for months, I can't sleep can't consintrate, office sends a memo saying they got scabies on site (fuck) so I'm like oh shit off to the doctors I go, last thing I want to give the team is mites. Not scabies but he has no fucking clue, so he sends me home with a prescription for a bunch of shit and I essentially have to rub oil on myself all the time. I thought about bed bugs etc but I checked and nothing.

So I get home, lather myself up and I think il go all in clean sheets etc, change my bedding get in...

It's hell, it's not just itching, my God that was there, but it was burning too, I'm like in my bed writhing thinking WTF ointment did they give me to burn this bad?

Then it dawns on me, ITS THE FUCKING SHEETS... I changed the fucking fabric softner from my regular brand iv used since FOREVER like a 2 months and a bit back because it was on offer and sounded cool.

I go and sleep on the couch and spend the next day washing everything with a new pack of Fairy Pure fabric softner and I have had the first good night sleep in over a month.

Fucking idiot that I am I just forgot I have super fucking sensitive skin.

Hope you feel better soon dude, and keep playing those games in the down time :)

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Man medical shit sucks, iv had this issue where iv been itching for months, I can't sleep can't consintrate, office sends a memo saying they got scabies on site (fuck) so I'm like oh shit off to the doctors I go, last thing I want to give the team is mites. Not scabies but he has no fucking clue, so he sends me home with a prescription for a bunch of shit and I essentially have to rub oil on myself all the time. I thought about bed bugs etc but I checked and nothing.

So I get home, lather myself up and I think il go all in clean sheets etc, change my bedding get in...

It's hell, it's not just itching, my God that was there, but it was burning too, I'm like in my bed writhing thinking WTF ointment did they give me to burn this bad?

Then it dawns on me, ITS THE FUCKING SHEETS... I changed the fucking fabric softner from my regular brand iv used since FOREVER like a 2 months and a bit back because it was on offer and sounded cool.

I go and sleep on the couch and spend the next day washing everything with a new pack of Fairy Pure fabric softner and I have had the first good night sleep in over a month.

Fucking idiot that I am I just forgot I have super fucking sensitive skin.

Hope you feel better soon dude, and keep playing those games in the down time :)
I had a similar issue where I was itching all night. I knew it had to do with something hitting my exposed skin because those were the parts itching and I remember the last wash i did was just sheets, pillow cases and stuff like that. No clothes.

I decided to just stop using these vanilla scented dryer sheets I bought a big pack off not long before the itch. Turns out that was it. I'm not someone who is allergic to anything except penicillin..... and whatever the hell was in that product.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Sonic fan really not helping his reputation as the most autistic fandom on earth, eh?

Top Bottom