• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online (BETA) JPN Sign Up

Hey Costanza, what is your PSN so I can add you.
FabCam said:
When and where do we use these codes?
April 17th you will be able to download the beta by going to Account Management on your PSN account and going to "Enter Playstation Cards or Promotion Codes"

Ceb

Thanks for clarifying the deal with the postal code screen. I didn't know you had to click on the tiny link after filling in your details.

Pachimari

All you MGO-gamers can add me as well, I'll play it a lot from april 17th. =)

European PSN name: Anastacio
Japanese PSN name: Anastacio_JP

lupinko

darkressurection said:
Which in turn, will be less confusing than trying to communicate with your Japanese teammates.

The average Japanese online gamer rarely communicates to begin with, so I don't think it'd be too much of a problem. lol

Costanza

Banned
darkressurection said:
Hey Costanza, what is your PSN so I can add you.

April 17th you will be able to download the beta by going to Account Management on your PSN account and going to "Enter Playstation Cards or Promotion Codes"
costanzagaf, I think. Haven't really used it in a while.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
必要な情報を入力して「次へ進む」ボタンを押してください。
※の項目は必須入力です。
入力されたメールアドレスとメールアドレス(確認)の値が一致しません

I keep getting this shit, its something to do with my ID i think and nothing i do fucking fixes it, wtf is going on?

SMZC

That's funny, the beta starts on my birthday, but there's no way I'm playing it. I want to experience the new MGS4 gameplay in MGS4, not in MGO. To me, playing MGO first would be like some kind of disrespect towards MGS4.

Knify

Funny, I signed up for the beta the first time it came out last year, yet I never received any confirmation about my KonamiID OR MGO beta. :(

Are Saga Vol.2 DVD's really hard to come by?

According to the Saga thread, Thursday / Friday is the day to pick it up.

News Bot

Banned
Funny, I signed up for the beta the first time it came out last year, yet I never received any confirmation about my KonamiID OR MGO beta. :(

Because you aren't Japanese. They changed the system for this one, so it's rather easy to get in. =p

_dd_

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
※の項目は必須入力です。

I keep getting this shit, its something to do with my ID i think and nothing i do fucking fixes it, wtf is going on?

No clue but here are some tips

1. all lowercase
2. I'd keep it at over 9 characters in length
3. no periods

www.freetranslation.com said:
《主語なし》I input necessary information please push the button that goes ahead" to "the next.
The item of ※ is indispensable input.
Value of the mail address and mail address (the confirmation) that were input without agreeing

From that rough translation it looks like it's saying that your emails didn't match up and you should retype them.

Kalren

Thank you for this guide!!

I would be good to play with some GAF members when this gets released.

You guys can add me to your PSN: Xostas

lupinko

News Bot said:
Because you aren't Japanese. They changed the system for this one, so it's rather easy to get in. =p

Uh, that has nothing to do with it, I'm not Japanese nor do I live in Japan, but my Konami / Game IDs were created just fine last year.

Ephemeris

_dd_ said:
No clue but here are some tips

1. all lowercase

Important to remember. This one stumped me for a couple seconds.

Knify said:

Wasn't the last one a lottery? Wasn't that the one where they only accepted 3000 people?

News Bot

Banned
lupinko said:
Uh, that has nothing to do with it, I'm not Japanese nor do I live in Japan, but my Konami / Game IDs were created just fine last year.

You missed the point. When allowing people into the first beta, Konami would only let the ones that were from Japan.

lherre

Accurate
I have konami id but when I go to the mgs site didn't recognize me ... any ideas?

I can login in the main site (konami) but not in the beta site with the same ID.

Awntawn

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
※の項目は必須入力です。

Your email address and email address confirmation don't match.

Wollan

We never had to sign up with our actual Japanese PSN account or was that just me?

I'm assuming we can just use the reclaim code with whatever Japanese PSN account of our choosing?

In that case my account will be: WollanJPN

Top Bottom