• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising 2 teased at Taipei Game show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte

I hope they make the boss fights better in this one. Jeatstream sam, monsoon, sundowner, and mistral were all boring to fight.

1410230639896zkq0x.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
oh my god oh my god oh my god

Great fucking news. Hopefully this has been in development by Platinum since completing MGR1. Years of dev time. All that experience from Bayo 2 as well. Time for Jack to let er rip.

TheXbox

turns out otacon is the protagonist, dressed in a grey fox outfit. otacon will revenge snake on the world.

"it's just like my japanese animes"

I didn't even play the first one and I'm excited lol

DO IT!! I didn't really play it until it was released on PC and I loved every minute of it. I wasn't sure how much I'd really get into it since I've always been a hardcore MGS fan, but it was amazing and could not tell you anything other than that you should play it as soon as you possibly can!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

"We started off with the concept of having Cyborg Raiden as the main character, but gradually as development proceeded he kind of grew closer and closer to Cyborg Ninja," said Kojima.

"Honestly I think that personally if we are going to make a sequel to Rising it should feature Frank Yaeger as a main character versus zombies... nano machine-powered zombies. That's what I'm proposing to Platinum and the producer of the project, but they seem to be ignoring me.

WTF Platinum? MAKE IT HAPPEN!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm so glad that this game is happening. I really loved the mechanics of Rising and Raiden just felt so good to control. If they can add in proper weapon switching to this one, hoo boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom