• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Reviewgeance thread of reviews and EatChildren

Midou

Picked up Revengeance today. Took way too long as a Metal Gear lover. I'm early on but I totally love it. Exactly the game I wanted out of a Metal Gear game starring Cyborg Ninja Raiden.

Would have been really cool to see a MGR game starring Grey Fox, but A post MGS4 story is something I've been wanting.

A Grey Fox one still seems possible Kojima did say he was playing around with other ideas. Would be pretty awesome.

ezekial45

Banned
I'd like to see how Raiden ended up as a Cyborg in the first place. I know they're going to be focusing on his future, but I'm just dying to see how it all started. I'm hoping they can at least do some flashback missions or something.

Kusagari

I'd like to see how Raiden ended up as a Cyborg in the first place. I know they're going to be focusing on his future, but I'm just dying to see how it all started. I'm hoping they can at least do some flashback missions or something.

Only reason I don't want a Gray Fox game or something like that is because they would have to tone it down.

After how ridiculous Revengeance was, they need to make the sequel even crazier.

Only reason I don't want a Gray Fox game or something like that is because they would have to tone it down.

After how ridiculous Revengeance was, they need to make the sequel even crazier.

Kojima wanted nanomachine zombies for Grey Fox though. Sounds pretty crazy to me.

He was joking, it was basically (I'm paraphrasing) "I'd make a Grey Fox game for MGR2 and then have him fight nanomachine zombies. I have no idea why Platinum doesn't want me involved *trollface*"

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
MGS4 had nanomachine zombies, so that's not super crazy. Shit, I'd play it.

Top Bottom