• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V announced (PS360, open world)

Mr. RHC

iuaocSysuc43H.gif

iHCRIKPb6Rk8B.gif

Mother of Boss...

I need to see the trailer asap.

No David Hayter? Good. In MGS4, he sounded like he was doing an impression of Clint Eastwood doing a Snake impression. So over-the-top, and the voice didn't fit the new character model at all.

Grief.exe

PC confirmed, open world confirmed.

Looks fantastic.

PC was not confirmed.

Companies develop on PCs, then port the games to consoles.

All footage we have seen up to now was recorded on a souped up PC, don't expect those kind of visuals on consoles.

With that said, expect more announcements later down the line. I fully expect this to come to PC with Konami's latest push to the PC platform.

SkylineRKR

Ground Zeroes is probably just the opening act of The Phantom Pain, the way Virtuous Mission was the opening of Snake Eater.

I hope its the other way around. GZ looked very open and cool, while Phantom Pain looked like a scripted intro scene.

SSJLuffy

Thanks for the clarification! So MGSV = Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes. Makes sense... but still confuses me because they were announced as 2 different games. Kojima...

Top Bottom