• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MEXICO EARTHQUAKE UPDATE: over 200 casualties, 44 building collapsed in Mexico City.

Of course i pulled my pants back on as soon as i could and left the building.

Also now i can finally say the fear does NOT fade away.

693145b6f75e6717.jpg

This is the most hilarious, GAF reaction to an earthquake I could possibly imagine. Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you're okay!

It felt stronger than the last one 11 days ago I live right next to Mexico City I couldn't open the door of my house and my mother started to panic and scream she is still very bad

Griss

The videos posted in this thread would suggest that there has been significant loss of life. The alternative feels like a miracle. Hoping for the best.

PSA: If you want to follow the LIVE news you can download the "Noticieros Televisa" app on the play store or the app store for free, it has live coverage of everything

Are all the vids and gifs we're seeing from Mexico City? Have we head or seen anything out of the cities closer to the epicenter?

Are all the vids and gifs we're seeing from Mexico City? Have we head or seen anything out of the cities closer to the epicenter?
I'm in the city and yes, most of what has been posted in the thread is from Mexico City. I've read the destruction in Puebla was significant too :(

studyguy

Mexico City is literally built on a lake iirc. I hear that makes tremors worse since it's dried up and the sediment is unstable.

Top Bottom