• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 Playstation Blog update? No?

Jtrizzy

They really need to get with the program as far as the PSN cards go. I really don't want to get in the habit of putting my card in and buying every little game or DLC they release.

LiK said:
awesome, we get to see those faceless heads in HD!

But it would look better on HDTV's!

I want an HD update for, like, everything, especially Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and Resident Evil 4. And FF12. And the Silent Hill games... see what I mean? :lol

LiK

brandonh83 said:

I want an HD update for, like, everything, especially Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and Resident Evil 4. And FF12. And the Silent Hill games... see what I mean? :lol

yea, i know. it's better than the jaggy mess that is magnified on HDTVs.

Jtrizzy

They should open the beta tonight. There needs to be something cool to download from the new store, maybe that'll be it.

LiK said:
yea, i know. it's better than the jaggy mess that is magnified on HDTVs.

True enough. It'd be the only way I would buy it off the PSN. I just wish the PS1 games included better background images when you highlight them before playing, rather than a white screen and the cover art for the game. :lol

tanod

when is my burrito
brandonh83 said:

MGS2 and MGS3 already look like they're HD. Those games look awesome for the PS2.

EDIT: Stop F-5'ing the blog. You're red-ringing the damn thing.

tanod said:
MGS2 and MGS3 already look like they're HD. Those games look awesome for the PS2.

I just replayed MGS3 a few days ago in one sitting, and it looked good... enough. I'm not crossing my fingers for that to EVER happen, that would be utterly ridiculous at this point. But it sure would be nice.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Jtrizzy said:
They really need to get with the program as far as the PSN cards go. I really don't want to get in the habit of putting my card in and buying every little game or DLC they release.

Having them available
in Europe
before CoD4 DLC hits would be asking for too much wouldn't it? :(

alr1ghtstart said:

This freaked the hell out of one of my friends who I just recently got to jump on the MGS bandwagon, I played through the first three for him and he is like

W
T
F

But nothing could prepare me for his reactions during MGS2. It was like Costanza all over again except in real life :lol

DrBo42

andycapps said:
I'm going to laugh if
when
nothing happens and GAF has another meltdown. :lol
I don't think anyone in here is expecting something insane. We just want our update.

dralla

andycapps said:
I'm going to laugh if
when
nothing happens and GAF has another meltdown. :lol

it's the internet, people set themselves up for dissapointment all the time.

kuYuri

tanod said:

Damn, where's that F5 gif when I need it?

darkressurection said:
:lol :lol
That reminds me, I once made a quick program and snuck it on my friends computer that would pop up the HIDEO screen as a jpg at random intervals. The fun I had.:lol

haha

sullyj

donvitololck7ll4.gif

Early MGS Online Beta please.

Bloodwake

brandonh83 said:
This freaked the hell out of one of my friends who I just recently got to jump on the MGS bandwagon, I played through the first three for him and he is like

W
T
F

But nothing could prepare me for his reactions during MGS2. It was like Costanza all over again except in real life :lol

LMFAO,

who was it?

PS: Damn, I just realized I'm going to have to wait this out.

DrBo42

Damn I need to plug my USB mouse into the OTHER port!

A blank screen? Colonel, what's a blank screen doing here?

Jtrizzy

Teetris said:
Having them available
in Europe
before CoD4 DLC hits would be asking for too much wouldn't it? :(

Yes, especially since they aren't out in the US yet. I really want those maps, but I don't want to go on another PSN spending spree.

Epix

Sony are the GODS of hype! They could leak the bowel movement schedule of an executive and we'd make a 20 page thread about it in the minutes leading up to when the turd hits the water.

Top Bottom