• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes releasing Spring 2014 [£30 boxed 360/PS3/DL NG; £20 DL PS3/360]

You never know when you're on Kojima time.

All kidding aside, when we have a set date, we'll release a set date. It's currently be worked on around the clock (from how exhausted those KojiPro guys are when we see them), and if you saw the 60fps trailer at E3, looks amazing so far.

EDIT: "If anything happens to my pals on Callisto... you'll pay."

Ahh! A quote by my namesake from ZOE2 [Anubis ZOE]. ;)

NYR94

I wonder if one of the features that is being held out of Ground Zeroes is the use of a dog on missions. The earliest artwork of Big Boss from that "MGS wants You" poster that they made to recruit developers had a dog in it. You can see a similar artwork here, again with the dog.

bpzj3P1.png

I wonder if one of the features that is being held out of Ground Zeroes is the use of a dog on missions. The earliest artwork of Big Boss from that "MGS wants You" poster that they made to recruit developers had a dog in it. You can see a similar artwork here, again with the dog.

bpzj3P1.png

Yeah, I don't think the dog will be in GZ.

Also, I just saw the rest of that art. Can't post it here since it's magazine scans (except for that one page which was posted on the magazine's website) but it looks good. Wonder if the interview with Shinkawa has anything good in it.

Qvoth

uhhh i haven't been following about this game ever for a while
so it's confirmed ground zeroes and phantom pain are 2 different games?
wtf?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
uhhh i haven't been following about this game ever for a while
so it's confirmed ground zeroes and phantom pain are 2 different games?
wtf?

Ground Zeroes is a prologue similar to the Tanker and Virtuous Mission but probably bigger in scope. The Phantom Pain is the main game and will be fully priced. Knowing Kojima it will use your save data from Ground Zeroes in some fashion, but can be played without it too. It is currently unknown if Phantom Pain will include Ground Zeroes. Phantom Pain will also include Metal Gear Online 2 (or rather 3 if you count the Subsistence experiment).

Replicant

Not gonna buy digital-only title of this magnitude. I'd have wiped out at least a quarter of my monthly bandwidth allowance.

Top Bottom