• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: your customized emblem

Shared via Twitter, so hopefully this works:

COj3FsMWIAA19ij.jpg:large

Because it's fun to say and mother base looks kind of like and orange octopus.
aVoFBES.jpg

Gotta keep it canon.

azn1rx2.jpg
Just dropping in to say these look pretty damn good. Mine is literally a orange lightning bolt.

Zomba13

Is there any rhyme or reason to unlocking emblem parts? Also is there a word for sheep?

Codenames (the word and emblem) unlock from getting that codename during a mission. Each one tells you how in the database or encyclopedia.

Can also get emblems from extracting animals

Also get emblems and words from doing missions and completing tasks.

Is there a way to change the font on words?

I'd also like to know this.

I just use the FOX logo. FOX V. XOF.

By the way, if it's not spoilery, how do you get the MSF, Outer Heaven, and Outer Haven logos?

"Outer Haven" & the Outer Heaven skull with wings are from mission 46.

Is there any rhyme or reason to unlocking emblem parts? Also is there a word for sheep?
Developing MB platforms add emblem parts around the base,
The Battleship emblem I posted shows up on the original Command Platform after you build all 4 struts.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
ODGsjXl.jpg

I'm hoping to find the words: Hunter, Prime, or Mother in the future.

Dreez

Man this thread is pretty inspiring for me to go home and step up my emblem game.

Mines literally just a red dragon and "RED SNAKE". I probably should've kept it default.

Xenugears

Neo Member
I need to step up my emblem game after seeing some of these. I wish we could import our own pictures. I took this last week and it would be perfect...

jhWymMg.jpg

I currently have just "RC" as my logo but I was hoping that two words I could unlock would be "Rain" and "City", does anyone know if those will ever be options???

Metzhara

This is probably my favorite thus far simply because my mind chuckles at the idea of calling a swan a duck.

I seriously was going to post something similar, but more along the lines of "My brain is exploding at the concept. Mission accomlpished." You win before the battle begins.

Timeaisis

Just tell me this, because no one has me a clear answer. Does using the
butterfly emblem
negatively effect your game? I thought there was some shit that you were locked out of for using it.

Try not to spoil.

Top Bottom