• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael B. Jordan Joins Marvel's 'Black Panther'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. YES.

Though honestly, a part of me wanted Marvel to scoop up the Fantastic Four rights & do it in the MCU with the Fant4stic cast. As bad as that movie was, they had a good crew.

-griffy-

Banned
apollo-creed-actor-blesses-fictional-son-michael-b-jordan-s-depiction-of-adonis-in-creed-724253.gif

Now get him in a scene with Evans so two Johnny Storms on screen in a "proper" Marvel movie creates a black-hole of metaness that collapses the universe.

Dynomutt

Wonder what role he will play?

Kasper Cole maybe?

Family/Friend?

Either way i am certain it will trump F4 and Chronicle.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
dudes, the interesting thing is what this means for F4 - 2.
Its obiviously not happening anymore.

And what it means for the licences... :)

Maybe this will be the movie that finally disproves Hollywood's inane fear that any film with multiple black leads becomes a "black" movie that won't appeal to "mainstream" audiences. Maybe.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
dudes, the interesting thing is what this means for F4 - 2.
Its obiviously not happening anymore.

And what it means for the licences... :)

Why wouldn't it be happening because he got cast in this? I mean, of course it's not happening but him being cast in this doesn't mean he also wouldn't be able to do an F4 sequel.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Why wouldn't it be happening because he got cast in this? I mean, of course it's not happening but him being cast in this doesn't mean he also wouldn't be able to do an F4 sequel.
There are clauses ala dont play in a property based on xyz from studio abc.
Pretty big chanches, Fox, Marvel and Warner put those in their contracts.

Platy

I support Michael B Namor

Maybe this will be the movie that finally disproves Hollywood's inane fear that any film with multiple black leads becomes a "black" movie that won't appeal to "mainstream" audiences. Maybe.

Considering how many movies with women leading that it took (and we STILL hear women leading action movies is not profitable) .... I really doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom