• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Developing "AAAA" Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Well, seems like they're gearing up for a big game to sell 720's a year or so after launch, maybe even at launch. Sounds like it hasn't started yet, I wonder if they even know what it is yet, or if they're just starting to allocate money and jobs for it. It'd be great to see a new IP with this sort of production value, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Halo game or something.

sounds like they're going to try to make a new studio with a focus in one game title. Like they've been doing with all their other studios. It's an interesting tactic i think, but i fear this 1 studio - 1 franchise might cause the titles to become stale.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I may be alone here but this will be pretty cool to see how it all pans out, if only from a technology standpoint.

Could be a launch game for 720 that they go all out on in order to sell units at launch. A massive budget game with mind bending graphics (and opefully gameplay as well) would go a long way to get hype built early on, especially if other developers launch games are more like current gen PC games.

I can dream..

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
sounds like they're going to try to make a new studio with a focus in one game title. Like they've been doing with all their other studios. It's an interesting tactic i think, but i fear this 1 studio - 1 franchise might cause the titles to become stale.

don't worry, eveyone will be fired before it's finished and the project won't come out.

Ningo

thumbnail.asp

fun gaming experience sounds like kinect code words, sadly. But then again it speaks of core publishing team later, so thats not kinect right?

Presumably the game (or at least the marketing) will be very expensive.

Ehh, just sounds like corporate speak bullshit. "Here at Microsoft, we do 4 A games!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom