• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Trademark And Rumor Round-Up [Up8: Xbox Live Diamond, Kinect Disneyland]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoFever

Screenshot before it gets taken down:

RHND3.png

Linkified said:
We still don't know if its 100% kinect, Ryse could be the next game from Good Science games as far as we know

Last time there was a Kingdomds leak it was mentioned as a first person kinect brawler.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
New features and new look to xbox......Metro UI (pretty similar to that already). I would be cool with that. Love my Windows Phone.

Deadly Joker said:
Microsoft fucks up 2 years in a row on leaks.

Sony and Nintendo are doing pretty good on leak control.

Sony prevented it by announcing most of their stuff beforehand, except the God of War 4 leak earlier today.

M.D

No mention of Gears of War:Exile on the website (Could be cancelled as someone said earlier) and no mention of the new Alan Wake title

Lakitu

st5fu
M.D said:
No mention of Gears of War:Exile on the website (Could be cancelled as someone said earlier) and no mention of the new Alan Wake title

It doesn't mention Mass Effect 3 and Lionhead's new game either, so we can assume there will be stuff there that's not on that page.

eso76

Halo CE remastered sounds like a straight port.

They probably turned the original CE Remake into Halo 4 and decided to go for a simple HD port.

unomas

Banned
I'm really looking forward to Live TV, is there any word on what programs or channels would be carried? It sounds like a neat idea, but I've already got Netflix, Huluplus, ESPN app, and my HD antenna for my TV needs. What exactly will Live tv do that those won't? There are some things I miss like Spike TV (UFC), and some reality shows that don't seem to be on Hulu or Netflix in their current form, but I'm really curious what MS is up to with this Diamond service. I also want to know price MS! Huluplus is on my short list of services I might cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom