• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft files trademark for "Throne Together"

Laconic

Banned
Throne Together: Sharing Power in the Seven Kingdoms

Microsoft is ghost writing Martin's last book. I have faith in them.

Hexa

Thrown together like there console? Lol

That it would be a pun on that is what I first thought of when I saw the title, but I really can't picture a game like that.

Could also be something like 1 vs 100 but with group decision making... or just general group decision making. idk

bugs-bunny-on-toilet-okb24.gif

I'm fucking dying here. LOL

Bsigg12

If it's a game, it sounds like a multiplayer game where each person controls a kingdom and works together/fights for land and resources.

If it's a tie on with Game of Thrones, it sounds like a viewing program that puts each person in a "theater" with other people and watch episodes together or something dumb.

Or it's nothing.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The One and Done™;94712458 said:
Please don't be a Kinect game....

*turns out to not be a Kinect-oriented game*

Critics: "Why isn't this taking advantage of Kinect?! When are we gonna get games that take advantage of it and make it worth it?!"

Not that I don't agree with you personally.

nded

It's a Game of Thrones interactive overlay thing where you answer trivia questions or make wagers about whatever's happening on screen and compete with your friends for the highest score.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Expanding the Fable franchise into roleplay?

NeoGash

A reality T.V series in the vein of Big Brother but with the Game of Thrones' cast. Like that show Drawn Together.

Or a cheap shitty GoT F2P/freemium MOBA.

jakeumms

Cow Goes Moo wins it.

Wasn't there some talk about the new Fable being primarily a co-op experience? I would imagine it's related to that.

Clawww

My first guess as well.
I also figured it for a comedy, but the idea of a reality TV show is growing on me.

Dark Horse: Something to do with Fable.

god I hope it's a 'gamer' reality show to determine who's the 'king' of Xbox

i need my cringefix

Just hope we don't see commercials with re-done lyrics to the tune of the Beatles' "Come Together". Sorry - just don't want to hear a commercial singing:

Throne together
Right now
Over me

:(

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Just hope we don't see commercials with re-done lyrics to the tune of the Beatles' "Come Together". Sorry - just don't want to hear a commercial singing:

Throne together
Right now
Over me

:(

Oh no, I hope Panello didn't just read this.

Top Bottom