• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midnight Ghost Hunt announced for PC

Mista

Banned

Coffee Stain Publishing and developer Vaulted Sky Games have announced four-versus-four multiplayer hide-and-seek game Midnight Ghost Hunt for PC. Sign-ups for an alpha test are available now at its official website.

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Midnight Ghost Hunt is a multiplayer hide and seek game that pits a team of ghosts against a team of ghost hunters.

Ghost players have the ability to possess various objects and hide in plain sight.

The team of Ghost Hunters must work together to find and capture all of the Ghosts before the clock strikes midnight.

At midnight, all captured Ghosts escape and become very powerful and angry. The tables turn and the Hunters must try to survive the Ghost attack until they can escape.

BunzLee

I'm late to this party, but I just can't put into words how interested I am in this game. I know, it doesn't look polished yet, and it's a premise that has been done already. But somehow this is the only game from all the press conferences so far that made me go "Huh... Wait a minute. What is this?"

I just really liked the feeling and concept of this game, there's so much potential for this to become a great game to play with your friends.

Bullet Club

Banned

Midnight Ghost Hunt has players becoming either Ghosts or Ghost Hunters in this multiplayer adventure. Ghosts can hide in furniture and fling it at the hunters, and the hunters must destroy these pesky ghosts before the clock strikes midnight. At midnight, all dead ghosts return as vengeful spirits and become the hunters.

Top Bottom