• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midori (Atlus leaker extraordinare) - Persona 6 in Development Since 2019 (along P3Reload and P5Tactica) - Color theme will be "Green"

Thx for posting this leak. Green bucket theory that came from this anniversary art that was posted a while ago looks to be real!

image.png

Last edited:

StereoVsn

This year will be Metaphor.

I have a feeling P6 comes out early next year around the same time-frame P3 Reload came out this year.
Yeah, that could work well. They don’t want to have fantasy Persona and modern Persona release at same time.

Draugoth

Gold Member
I saw Midori posts early today but i didnt think they were worth a new thread
Aight. I saw the leak as well 15 min after it was shared on X, but didn't want to post it in a separate thread since people are really getting whiny lately with some of the rumors getting posted here even if they come from trusted sources like Midori. So I was okay with someone else making a thread on it and taking the heat instead. :p

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
What engine do you think they will use for P6? Unreal Engine 5 or a custom engine?

Last edited:

EDMIX

Only thing I'm surprised it is that they started development 2019, i would have thought 2018 or 2017 even

I considered that but thought UE4 might be old in 2025/2026… maybe though

Didn't UE5 come out around 2 years ago? The article says P6 has been in development since 2019. Of course they could have moved over when it came out, but this is Atlus we're talking about.

lachesis

Funny coincidence, that Midori = green... :)

To be honest, I don't really care for the color theme that much. UI though, I wonder if they are going to upgrade a bit. It is neat and all, but it's been going on the same style since P5 original, and after bunch of P5 spin offs and P3 remake, I wouldn't mind seeing some new style.

as a long-time persona fan who really came to dislike p5 by the time i'd finished it, please, atlus! I don't even care if p6 looks & plays like the ps1 games - a good story's all i'm asking...

Astral Dog

I thought we already knew this years ago and i don't follow persona,like the 'insiders' have been saying the theme color is Green and other vague stuff because it was hinted by the developers at twitter

Hudo

What engine do you think they will use for P6? Unreal Engine 5 or a custom engine?
Probably Unreal. They already did quite a number of projects in Unreal, including P3 Reload. However, Metaphor ReFantazio is assumingly using some iteration of the P5 engine. So who knows.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I wish it was a Yuppie or office setting rather than HS setting, that’s what I liked about P2:EP the most, it wasn’t in a HS setting.

Top Bottom