• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty no 9 (Inafundme's magnum opus)

Comandr

arent there still backers that never received their kickstarter rewards? If yes that is just unexcusable.
Hi. It's me. I never received my kickstarter reward for this. And then the game was allegedly shit anyway. I'm still mad I didn't get to experience how bad it was first hand.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I was put off by the bad art style/visuals of the game early in development, then it released to bad reviews. I eventually played it when it came in a Humble Bundle of some description, and I got about 1 stage in before I realised how bad it was. I think I hid the game in my Steam library along with the rest of the shovelware I won't ever touch again.

Barakov

Gold Member
I admit it, I supported the project because I was a fan of megaman.

But they tricked me because I wanted my name to appear and they didn't put it.

I felt cheated. And by the way, I got to know Inafune personally in Mexico City and he is a liar, a usurper and a thief....

A disappointment that being a Japanese has those habits.

Otherwise, with Keiichiro Toyama, creator of Silent Hill and Gravity Rush, who is a good person who listens to you and even congratulates me on my birthday.

2imA3OV.jpg

To be fair, he did warn us about Inafundme being a bidness man.

Top Bottom