• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Migos Reportedly Refused To Perform With Drag Queens On ‘SNL’ K Perry performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'll eat a n***a ass like a Almond Joy
– Quavo

f584427b0d2f7e1c676d197ebb4ead72.320x240x100.gif

Man the comments have me dying. You got people joking on the verse but then you got people genuinely rustled over its rimjobbiness.

I feel terribly sorry for the performers that got dissed, the industry needs to get better.

Don't feel an ounce for Katy though, she chose this awful route to go through, yikes.

Kaizer

Banned
Jesus this thread is a hot ass mess, I feel like I'm seeing my different cross-sections of GAF (GAF-Hop, Black-Gaf, Gaming-Gaf, Anime-Gaf, TV Show-Gaf, etc,) converge into a dumpster fire. Anytime rap music is discussed outside of GAF-Hop it's just a fucking disaster lmao

man CULTURE kinda sucked, some great singles on it though.

still better than anything Katy Perry will ever make. She's evolved to a higher level of trashness lately. Trying to chase the Miley Cyrus wave of a few years ago and failing at it lmao.

Jesus this thread is a hot ass mess, I feel like I'm seeing my different cross-sections of GAF (GAF-Hop, Black-Gaf, Gaming-Gaf, Anime-Gaf, TV Show-Gaf, etc,) converge into a dumpster fire. Anytime rap music is discussed outside of GAF-Hop it's just a fucking disaster lmao
I like to think I helped make it a disaster.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Aren't we all Gaming Gaf though? This is the Gaming Age Forum when you break it down

Kaizer

Banned
Aren't we all Gaming Gaf though? This is the Gaming Age Forum when you break it down

I mean there are plenty of people right here on Off-Topic who haven't gamed in any over a decade or play games quite irregularly, but yes one would have to be into gaming at some point to join a gaming forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom