• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modder adds microtransactions to DOOM

RagnarokIV

We need to STOP running DOOM on new thingsand START putting new things into DOOM.For example, today I added micro-transactions to the original game. Any time you pick up an item, the game freezes until you make a payment.

How long until microtransactions get retroactively added into old games? It kind of did happen with Call Of Duty 4 remastered, if you consider that as an old game

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Microsoft and Bethesda right now...

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
So kids. I heard you like remasters, remakes, and ports. Well what if I told you that you CAN get that legend of dragoon remake? I know exciting!!!! Each skill art will be $5, every CG cut scene $10, and now the save function is on sale for $7.99!!!

So kids. I heard you like remasters, remakes, and ports. Well what if I told you that you CAN get that legend of dragoon remake? I know exciting!!!! Each skill art will be $5, every CG cut scene $10, and now the save function is on sale for $7.99!!!
Sounds like EA's leaked business model from 2011.

Edit: Keraj37 beat me to it.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

The game title does almost seem synonymous with this idea. Sounds like a game a handful of excessively wealthy gamers might enjoy.

lmimmfn

The next best mod would be to add 30 second Ads that play every time you are close to an enemy about to shoot.

Top Bottom