• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mondo x Konami: Partnership brings posters and vinyl for Castlevania and Silent Hill

Can't believe is happening, as Mondo is one of my favorite distributors as far as posters and vinyls are concerned. I'll have to wait for the Mondo website release as I live in the Midwest though. There are variants for each the Castlevania and Silent Hill posters.

http://mashable.com/2016/04/05/mondo-castlevania-silent-hill/#DKIB9Ui5yOqP

All four prints will be available for purchase at Mondo's booth (#4132) during Emerald City Comicon, which kicks off on Thursday, Apr. 7 in Seattle. The Castlevania print will be available in an edition of 200 (100 for the variant) and the Silent Hill print will be available in an edition of 125 (75 for the variant).

There's more to come from Mondo's Konami partnership. In July, San Diego Comic-Con attendees will be able to purchase a limited edition vinyl pressing of the original Castlevania soundtrack (featuring art by Cloonan) and a statue inspired by Ayami Kojima's art from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Fans can expect additional soundtrack releases on vinyl at later dates, for Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Super Castlevania IV and Symphony of the Night. Vinyl soundtracks for Contra(!!) and Silent Hill are also coming.

Cloonan_Castlevania_regular_FINAL_8___1_.jpg

SWC_SilentHill_regular_FINAL_7_.jpg

Fhtagn

Can't let myself give a hoot about Mondo posters since they all sell out instantly and as such not going to let myself get invested in them. If anyone can sell me the one they did for The Burning a few years back at a reasonable price, I'd be hella interested.

As for the vinyl, I am so in for every Silent Hill and most of the Castlevanias.

Raitaro

I'll happily take this as a small sign that these IP's might not be completely dead outside of Pachinko machines. Call me an optimist if you will, I need my few straws to grasp on to.

Come on Konami, it's time to turn the tide of negativity and finally back your promises and job listings of last year with some actual deeds.

will probably be like battletoads vinyl I guess, a special sticker x a little extra for comic con and a "Regular" vinyl for sale after, idk

in for one vinyl :3

Anth0ny

holy fuck, castlevania 1-4 and SOTN are five of the GOAT soundtracks in all of video games

I'd scoop all five on vinyl

NewDust

One moment please...
Getting a cheese grater to de-skin my delicate aeras, for Konami, to rub the salt into.

art actually looks dope!

Top Bottom