• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Online (Capcom/Tencent, CryEngine 3) officially announced

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
It's not new, just direct feed vs the off screen live presentation of it from the 18th of last month:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbTVWTeN2gM

reveal trailer, it's different from the one we've seen
starts from 3:23 to 4:56
the rest is ono and tencent people talking and the trailer on OP
I guess that's the intro, it looks like it might have been made by the same folks that always do the CG, but it's too short if that's the whole thing.

tait269

It's not new, just direct feed vs the off screen live presentation of it.

I guess that's the intro, it looks like it might have been made by the same folks that always do the CG, but it's too short if that's the whole thing.

My bad, thought they only released the gameplay trailer.

swnny

So out of curiosity, anything new about this?

The other day they announced that the first beta test will be on 28th of June and opened the registration + client download. There are few tutorials on youtube already on how to apply for the beta (chinese only atm).

Qvoth

ah damn, seems like it's going to be a lot of trouble just to have a chance of getting into the beta
need to make a qq account, then a weibo account too i think
couldn't be bothered when they told me to go make the weibo account or something

swnny

That's the easy one. I just pressed the "next" button until it was done. The annoying part is when you have to answer like 20 random questions from how much time you spend playing games to "what's the name of the Japanese pop-singer, who loves the MH franchise" (?!).

Also, from what I'm reading, the first batch of keys will be send on 13th June.

Top Bottom