• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - 5 screens

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I would be more interested if there was blood involved. Not because I want to see DC characters get fucked up, necessarily, but because the MK part of the title is completely and utterly without value otherwise.

Busty

Banned
Not feeling this at all.

At. All.

But will probably still sell a shed load over the Xmas season regardless.

Speevy

Banned
this is seriously the worst marketing idea ever to befall a video game. why not dead or alive vs. yu gi oh?

Cardon

For everything 1 thing I like in those screens I find multiple things that just bother me. I will hold off my final verdict till a proper game play vid is released but I'm not hyped up for this game at all. It just seems silly as hell and in a way seems like the final step to break apart the remaining MK fanbase.

item

"Prep time."

raYne

ZombieSupaStar said:
wait so like

Toward Down Toward HP = Spine rip IF MK Character, OR A REALLY REALLY HARD UPPERCUT IF DC Character, kinda thing?
Meaning people that would normally kill people will do fatalities. While people who don't, have brutalities.

Killing DC Heroes is fine, it's just that they won't do the killing since they wouldn't normally do so.

ShockingAlberto said:
*squints*

Can you see Batman's veins?
You do know that you can click the pics, right?

Xtyle

ShockingAlberto said:
apparently

"Non-lethal finishing moves" for DC heroes

lamest shit. just retarded.
the inconsistency just kills it. If you can't do it to DC guys, you shouldn't be able to do it to MK guys.

raYne

bigben85 said:
lamest shit. just retarded.
the inconsistency just kills it. If you can't do it to DC guys, you shouldn't be able to do it to MK guys.
That's not what it means...

See above.

Xtyle

the whole MK franchise is retarded past MK1 or MK2.
I can't believe people play this. The last ones I tried on PS2 and XBOX had the lamest animation and modeling I ever saw, not to mention almost all characters share same animation/moves. The art was aweful.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Why do I have a feeling that people would be a LOT more optimistic about this game if MK had nothing to do with it? The game doesn't LOOK bad.

ZeoVGM

Banned
thetrin said:
Why do I have a feeling that people would be a LOT more optimistic about this game if MK had nothing to do with it? The game doesn't LOOK bad.

Because people like lying to themselves, pretending that the MK games last gen weren't fun.

This is a silly idea, but it could still be a good game.

raYne

thetrin said:
Because it's true.

Without getting into how it looks, MK games always play like crap. So even with the promised changes, there's no reason to get excited about it unless it's proven that it doesn't continue the trend.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
this shit is Superman 64 kinds of retarded.

in related news, i went to two flea markets last weekend searching for MvC2. alas, no copies were recovered.

Top Bottom