• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most annoying avatars on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us only recognize posters by their avatars. Which ones do you find annoying though, and does it make you skip these posts ?
Mine is :
NcGlu.gif

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I changed mine due the last 'Annoying Avatars' thread.

tiff

Banned
LordPhoque said:
Most of us only recognize posters by their avatars. Which ones do you find annoying though, and does it make you skip these posts ?
Mine is :
NcGlu.gif
that one's sick

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BigNastyCurve said:
For the worse?
Go to your room and think in what youve said! >8(

* Points room *

Repeating animated avatars that aren't looping fluidly, and instead gets choppy. The two avatars posted so far do this, but I've seen far worse here on GAF.

EDIT: The two avatars that were posted before the one right above this post.

Poyunch

I've been thinking of going back to my first avatar since it's more memorable but I bet it would be pretty annoying.
n3ktfq.jpg

I feel like the man with harmonica is looking at me in disappointment.

dmshaposv said:
Basically represents the member, who's posts are just as douchy as the avatar.

somebody sounds a little mad. Want a hug?

Kabouter

Absolutely anything that's animated is extremely annoying, but doesn't necessarily make me ignore the posts of that person. Anime avatars however do generally have that effect.

All the Selena avatars.

Except this one.
2ujsfmd.jpg

Also, can someone make my new av more hi res? The picture I got it from is like 1200x1800 I think, but resizing it makes it lose it's quality or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom