• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most clever/funniest usernames you've encountered online?

Ezduo

Banned
I've become really attached to my steam name.

Untitled-2.jpg

Everyone calls me something different, usually either: Link, Conductor, or Link the Conductor. But my favorite is when I can get someone calling me CHOO CHOO because they usually get really into it over the mic.

"Hey CHOO CHOO, heal me up! CHOO CHOO....CHOO CHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

First name I've ever had where I get compliments and people seem to generally enjoy calling me by it so I plan to stick with it for a while.

Hmm, not very p.c. but I always lol'ed when I saw a four foot tall FOmar running around the GameCube PSO servers with the name "BigWigNig"

big_z

back in wolfenstein multiplayer you could have animated text names. there was a guy called rectum ranger but before his name showed up an animated dick would enter an ass.

i roll as driedtigerpenis on xbl although spelt differently. it gets a fair bit of attention... had one halo3 game were my name derailed the chat into an hour long penis talk. started off with four dudes thinking my name was becuase my dick is chapped and they were trying to find a cure. apparently blistex is the answer.

vireland

ButtThunder on XBL was perfectly juvenile enough to make me smile. He/she seemed to play ShadowRun a lot last year.

FairyD

I haven't encountered any that have stood out. But people have told me on a number of times that my name Fairy Enchanted Dildo is a good nick.

fernoca

SSM25 said:
are you from Mexico?
No need to be from Mexico to know about "El Chavo"..I'm not, and I know all about "Miralo es!.." and "Acusalo con tu mamá".. :p

Anyway..a friend of mine..well, in english he's username means: "that makes me hard"..but with terms from around here and stuff..

Grayman

Druz said:
In Asheron's Call people would have there names like "His Meat" and "His Wife" so that death messages(Broadcast throughout the area) looked something like this:

Lithos Lugian beats His Meat into a bloody pulp!

Pretty hilarious when you're not expecting it.
haha. I remember a His Meat PKing at Ayan on FF a few times.

One of my clan mates had Powered by UCM.

I only played it to like level 40 but my melee on Darktide was Just Press Delete(attack low)

Kevtones

Not to toot my own horn but it's pretty rare to go in an XBL game-lobby without laughs, anger, or other comments made about my username. I like Liu Kang Baking as well.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
'ANALWART'

that was his xbox username. What a fucking retard. I ruined his shit at SFIV though which was good. My annoyance at his stupid username made me play like a madman.

chubigans said:
Neogaf member Liu Kang Baking a Pie, complete with matching avatar. :lol

Him, and Snowman Prophet of Doom. There's a couple other more recent members that have similar synergies.

My friend used to play as "Time for Soccer Practice Kids", which still kind of cracks me up, though I'm not sure why.

Jaroof

It's not really too clever, but it sure surprised the hell out of a few of us on Uncharted 2 beta...

MDGAF

What do you think that stands for?
We thought he was someone off of GAF. But nooope.

Turns out the M was the first letter of his name and DGAF stood for Don't Give A Fuck.
:lol
Everybody in the party was like "Ohhhhhhhhhh" once he told us that

VaLiancY

Orkson Welles in Warcraft.

A few years back we knew some guys who played CS in our BF2 clan. They had names like F'ing Chuck Norris, F'ing Steven Segal, F'ing Wesley Snipes. I thought it was a riot back then.:lol

seeing all these name listed made me realize why so many on gaf find stupid shit funny. Not clever, and not funny at all. Fail.

... my man.

(in before "your sig fails", or "my woman"... whatever that means)

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Back in 2000, I used Al_Gore_Rocks! as a username on Napster. I got at least 50 messages a day from Republicans bitching about Al Gore. I just said "How can you hate the guy who invented the internet?!", "Fuck Bush", etc and continued
t
rollin'.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Not sure about clever or funniest, but in FFXI I saw a Mithra named tubgirl walk around. I followed her around; perhaps in the hopes she'd start twitching and unleash a torrent of diarrhea. Alas.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
on SRK there was a guy named "soup or man"... I wonder who will get the joke. :p

In diablo I knew a girl who played a Rogue named NiceAssets:) -- apparently she did have nice assets too! Also knew a Diablo player named MovingTarget

Top Bottom