• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mother Brain confirmed for Smash Bros. as assist trophy

mother_brain_progress2x_by_neoriceisgood-d75gbmd.gif

Brainin it up.

Pociask

Hmm, who's left? King Hippo and Eggplant Wizard both have reasonable chances at being assist trophies. We'd just have to get Simon Belmont as another 3rd party character, which isn't going to happen.

An Eggplant Wizard AT whose attack turned you into an eggplant would be pretty sweet. Also, I endorse more Punch Out, any way I can get it. (King Hippo is cool for the Captain N connection, but what about a Glass Joe AT that almost never connects with his punch, and if he does just adds 1% damage?)

MAtgS

That'd be awesome, but I get the feeling the Japanese side of Nintendo probably doesn't even know the show exists. Plus, there might actually be rights issues with the character.
Nintendo fully owns the character & the show aired in multiple countries/languages. Its not an impossibility though frankly the SatAM cast has better odds of being acknowledged by Sega.

Boy I need to stop being a fanboy of characters shunned by their companies, it ain't healthy.

Top Bottom