• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Jintor

The way she was talking to Deku about her babies in the english dub was so hilarious. With just the characters talking, the scene could've gotten taken out of context so much in really weird ways haha.

damnit there's a near perfect fancomic about this joke but i can't find it right now

What is even the point of being naked if they can see your tag besides making the boys and jirou flustered

Not being able to see her hands is a pretty distinct advantage

We'll have people complaining about the pace every week? Unsufferable.

Really liked the episode. Also Fuck Iida in this competition, friends come first. Let's not forget Deku gave him the president of the class position.

Really liked the episode. Also Fuck Iida in this competition, friends come first. Let's not forget Deku gave him the president of the class position.
Yah and Iida voted for Deku to become president, he wants to stand out on his own, he shouldn't just have to hang on Deku because of their relationship.

wildfire

Banned

Friends can be highly competitive.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
damnit there's a near perfect fancomic about this joke but i can't find it right now

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5ibEPfp.jpg[/IMG]

Translation summary: She is asking for Deku to help make her more "babies". Everyone in the class takes this literally.

caliph95

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5ibEPfp.jpg[/IMG]

Translation summary: She is asking for Deku to help make her more "babies". Everyone in the class takes this literally.
Trying to find a translated pic because i'm' sure I've seen it and i get is smut.
I don't know what i expected

Jintor

Trying to find a translated pic because i'm' sure I've seen it and i get is smut.
I don't know what i expected

Fuck it i'll do it manually

Panel 1:
Mei: Is Midorya here?

Panel 2:
Deku: Ah, Hatsume. What brings you here?
Mei: I've got a proposal for you, actually...

Panel 3:
Mei: Could you help me make some more of my super-cute babies for you???
(lit: "My super-cute babies (for your sake), you absolutely need to please give me permission to make some!")

PixelatedBookake

Yes and if you have the chance to check it out it's pretty amazing. Hopefully they will be able to do more then just the 6 first day-1.

Yeah I've been watching the English dub coming from only sub's in the first season and I gotta say the voices fit all the characters well. Funimations puts the new ones up the same day as the sub so you don't even feel like you're behind. It's pretty nice.

NSESN

Really liking Mei in the anime now, I wasn't really feeling her last chapter, but this chapter fullfilled all my expectations for her. The episode was good overall, my only complain is that the animation was weaker than the fist 3 episodes.
Really liked the moment of Mineta attacking the group and breaking Mei's "baby". It really shows how his power can be annoying.
Obs:The pace of this episode was the same as the last 2 (2 adapted chapters), it's that Bones will adapt 2 chapters from now on. So if you are feeling that episode was slow is because the chapters in the manga were slow to begin with.

ShadyK54

Another good episode! Really happy with how the manga is being adapted.

I'm really starting to dislike Class B lol, and it looks like Team Todoroki are going head to head with Team Deku next episode. Can't wait.

Lagamorph

Question. Is there anywhere I can digitally buy the anime soundtrack?
I really want a couple of tracks (In particular You Say Run) to have in my car on the drive to work.

Another good episode! Really happy with how the manga is being adapted.

I'm really starting to dislike Class B lol, and it looks like Team Todoroki are going head to head with Team Deku next episode. Can't wait.

One thing I missed before was that Class B worked together as a team to "throw" the first round. Speaks well of them in a lot of ways.

Question. Is there anywhere I can digitally buy the anime soundtrack?
I really want a couple of tracks (In particular You Say Run) to have in my car on the drive to work.

Don't think their is a way for internatinal customer to buy it digitaly. I bought the soundtrack(physical) from cdjapan.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I never cease to laugh at an invisible girl gag.

You could see Pony girl being used as a horse in the background.

The next episode looks like an anti-porygon mess. I hope it isn't, but the preview isn't making me hopeful.

Jigolo

I'm pleasantly surprised by the 2 chapters per episode mark they are hitting after the first episode. This season has been great so far. I'm happy

caliph95

Glasses friend of Deku reminds me of glasses dude in School Rumble
latest

Does that mean he is going to stalking momo and be in a love triangle between her and Todoroki

Jintor

I never cease to laugh at an invisible girl gag.

You could see Pony girl being used as a horse in the background.

The next episode looks like an anti-porygon mess. I hope it isn't, but the preview isn't making me hopeful.

her movements were actually like a horse's gait compared to everybody else's running

Squalor

Oh man, this week's episode is going to be hype.

I'm really looking forward to this. Midoriyama stays coming through. Can't wait for his team's clash with Todoroki.

Todoroki's dad looks pretty cool.

Tokoyami is awesome. Great quirk. Weird it made him have a bird head, though.

Kickz

latest

Does that mean he is going to stalking momo and be in a love triangle between her and Todoroki

^Well damn, they do look and act similar lol.

And he should go after the tall girl with the curves, she's got the full package with brains and beauty.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
if you don't watch with JP dub you're doing it wrong.

Top Bottom