• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
No!!! Man it's cliffhanger endings like this where i wish i would just wait for the complete season to come out.

Fuck, i can't wait for next week.

Sn4ke_911

Waiter Deku!

20170505animecafe1_article_main_image.jpg

http://asia.nikkei.com/Life-Arts/Life/Anime-topped-beverages-look-too-good-to-swig?page=1

I didnt comment on this episode, but

Todoroki is so good, I loved his random love child moment that made that whole scene go from something dealthy serious to something, lol. I still wait the day when we see and hear Todoroki laugh or joke around. Also this was my start for TodoMido.

And Kaminari moments, best! I hope more are seeing the awesomeness that is Kaminari, such a great guy,

Squalor

Are there people seriously defending throwing boiling water on someone?

Doesn't matter what Endeavor put her through (and I wish manga readers would stop this pseudo-spoiling mystery foreshadowing bullshit). It's still an incredibly shitty thing to do.

Jintor

please face burns are all part of a healthy parental relationship

zukoness.jpg

see how nice and well adjusted this boy is

Maximo

Are there people seriously defending throwing boiling water on someone?

Doesn't matter what Endeavor put her through (and I wish manga readers would stop this pseudo-spoiling mystery foreshadowing bullshit). It's still an incredibly shitty thing to do.

No ones "defending her" they are just saying she is probably mentally fucked up if he raped her then her child is a reminder of what he did.

Squalor

No ones defending her they are just saying she is probably mentally fucked up if he raped her then her child is a reminder of what he did.
Seems as though only people who have read the manga have alluded to her being raped. That's weird...

caliph95

Seems as though only people who have read the manga have alluded to her being raped. That's weird...
Nothing in the manga or anime directly IIRC say she was rape it just based on interpretations based on the mother's mental breakdown and Endeavours obsession. The manga people just had more time to think about it

Squalor

Nothing in the manga or anime directly IIRC say she was rape it just based on interpretations based on the mother's mental breakdown and Endeavours obsession. The manga people just had more time to think about it
And much more information, so it's still bullshit.

Jintor

would ya'll stop talking about manga stuff in here even if it's like one ep ahead kay thanks

i mean sure you can infer half of this based on todo's monologue but like shut up please

Oddish1

Not really. The implications of Endeavor forcing her into a political marriage with the intention of having a child with the 'right' quirk coupled with said mother clearly hating him paints a pretty unpleasant picture.

would ya'll stop talking about manga stuff in here even if it's like one ep ahead kay thanks

i mean sure you can infer half of this based on todo's monologue but like shut up please
It's like people are too dumb to understand what not to say. I know they feel smart and all, but you are only ruining other people's fun.

If you even think it teases things you read in future chapters of the manga just don't say it.

Squalor

It's insane how these people can't separate what is manga and what isn't.

We've had all of two minutes dedicated to Todoroki's past. That's it.

Quit bringing your bullshit in here.

No one was around to tell you "You're wrong. Wait and see." while you were reading the manga. Don't do that to the anime-only watchers. Jesus.

Tace

Another great episode. Forgot how utterly dedicated Todoroki is to his goal. I also love that Bakugo was listening in. Once again showing he can be shrewd when he needs to be. And oh boy, Endeavor looked awesome animated. That flame facial hair is the coolest.

I also think you guys need to chill out jumping down people's throats with the spoiler stuff. Meffer could've left out the "You'll see.", correct, but he's not telling you anything you don't already know. Because really, we already know he's an asshole. You all are wayyyy too sensitive with that stuff. I get why, but when you start going in on posters it just makes this is a bad place to be. Nobody is trying to lord their knowledge of the manga over you.

Not saying he should've done his "pseudo spoiling" as you guys say, but going on to borderline insult him is not the way either. It just makes everyone look like assholes.

NEO0MJ

It's insane how these people can't separate what is manga and what isn't.

Who do you mean by these people? Because I haven't read the manga.

Anyway, the world of MHA is lucky they have All Might. Because aside from being super powerful, it's obvious the man cares deeply about heroisim and doesn't consider anything beneath him. He's not in it for the glory of the money (or at least not mainly for them) but to help and inspire people. Him being the number one hero sets a different standard of what's expected from a hero in comparison to what someone like Endeavor would have set.

I just finished watching my BD of MHA yesterday with thr enhance scene and removed dimming. And man looking back at the op of season 2 and some of the big highlights so far....dimming is a serious crime.

Also I'm sure I already said it, but Justin Briner is way too much of a perfect fit for Deku.

Ascheroth

I just finished watching my BD of MHA yesterday with thr enhance scene and removed dimming. And man looking back at the op of season 2 and some of the big highlights so far....dimming is a serious crime.
Yes, dimming should be punishable by law, not required.
Damn you Porygon!

NEO0MJ

So...who here bought the Deku nendroid?

I''m surprised they're only now coming, and that the upcoming one is Bakugo. I'd thought they'd follow it with Uraraka or really any of the other girls.

I''m surprised they're only now coming, and that the upcoming one is Bakugo. I'd thought they'd follow it with Uraraka or really any of the other girls.
I did! It should arrive sometime this week. Will have that Delaware SMASH pose tho lol. Pre-ordered Bakugo too. I'm not surprised they are only now coming. The season 1 is barely 1 year old

spiritfox

I have it on my table right now. Just haven't opened it yet. Totally want a Uraraka too.

Squalor

Definitely excited for these fights. I'm glad we didn't get too much filler for the recreational round. I really thought there was going to be ample time devoted to it. Seems weird to include it at all since it was so seemingly meaningless.

I can't seem to imagine this first fight is going to be too physical. Hypnosis or mind control dude or whatever he is doesn't seem like much of a fighter, and Izuku still doesn't have complete control of his physical prowess.
Everyone chill. Just stop talking about the manga
Fixed that for you.

Sn4ke_911

When i'm training at home i use MHA amvs to motivate me lol

NEO0MJ

If there are no spoilers involved, can anyone remind me who the students that got in by recommendations are? I remember Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, but not the others. I guess they're class B?

Top Bottom