• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Nintendo App Released

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Nintendo have released a My Nintendo app for Android devices on the Google Play store in Japan. The app delivers Nintendo news, allows you to watch videos (including Nintendo Directs), find and purchase Nintendo Switch software, view Switch, 3DS, and Wii U play records (as long as your Nintendo Account/Nintendo Network ID is linked), and ‘check-in’ using a QR code at Nintendo TOKYO or at live events. The app requires 6.8 MB to download. An iOS version is expected at a later date. We’ll update this post as soon as it arrives. Many thanks to Naruki for the heads-up! Check out our updated Mobile page for a full list of available first-party apps, stickers, and themes. Images added below. Edit: it’s also now available on the App Store in Japan for iOS devices requiring 30.3 MB (please note there are huge discrepancies between file sizes across devices and webpages).

D.Final

Banned

Nintendo have released a My Nintendo app for Android devices on the Google Play store in Japan. The app delivers Nintendo news, allows you to watch videos (including Nintendo Directs), find and purchase Nintendo Switch software, view Switch, 3DS, and Wii U play records (as long as your Nintendo Account/Nintendo Network ID is linked), and ‘check-in’ using a QR code at Nintendo TOKYO or at live events. The app requires 6.8 MB to download. An iOS version is expected at a later date. We’ll update this post as soon as it arrives. Many thanks to Naruki for the heads-up! Check out our updated Mobile page for a full list of available first-party apps, stickers, and themes. Images added below. Edit: it’s also now available on the App Store in Japan for iOS devices requiring 30.3 MB (please note there are huge discrepancies between file sizes across devices and webpages).

Cool

Nintendo have released a My Nintendo app for Android devices on the Google Play store in Japan. The app delivers Nintendo news, allows you to watch videos (including Nintendo Directs), find and purchase Nintendo Switch software, view Switch, 3DS, and Wii U play records (as long as your Nintendo Account/Nintendo Network ID is linked), and ‘check-in’ using a QR code at Nintendo TOKYO or at live events. The app requires 6.8 MB to download. An iOS version is expected at a later date. We’ll update this post as soon as it arrives. Many thanks to Naruki for the heads-up! Check out our updated Mobile page for a full list of available first-party apps, stickers, and themes. Images added below. Edit: it’s also now available on the Appvn in Japan for iOS devices requiring 30.3 MB (please note there are huge discrepancies between file sizes across devices and webpages).
good

Last edited:
Top Bottom