• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My XBLA Uno Adventure: Children beware

acm2000

MechDX said:
Basicall it only takes one button press to play the game since it auto selects the best card for your play. Two presses if you have an UNO.

So masterbation would be quite easy.:lol

spoken like a veteran :p

I like playing Uno. Unfortunately, once guys find out you're a girl, it's all dick pics, friend requests, and videochat invites. Flirting's okay if it's done right, but usually the first thing you hear is "show me your tits." If you encounter one of those strokers, you can quickly pause the game, find their name in recent players and mute them. You eventually get used to the weird shit, but sometimes you don't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cs3yKmXUOk

Prime's pretty fucking funny if you ever play with him, just don't call him about the shitty movies. :lol There's also this other old video of a heavily medicated woman passing out on cam. I've seen some pretty crazy things, but aside from the pervs and potheads that feel strongly compelled to show you that that are potheads (a large portion of Uno players), it's a good game if you ever just want to sit back and converse.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
SpacLock said:
That's what I was thinking at the time. Me and my friends were all laughing non stop at the ridiculousness of the game. One of the craziest parts was that even though these people were stripping and masturbating they were still playing Uno. How the fuck did that work? I got my ass kicked by some chick while she was busy taking her shirt off.

Guess I know what I am doing at 1AM tonight...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
My good god, I'm going to have to buy a camera and Uno aren't I? If I download a random vid of someone jerking it and point the camera at that then I won't even have to strain my junk to enjoy the freakshow. Sounds like a plan to me!

Youtube boob comment:

Nice titties man, i wanna motorboat those things man also Does anyone have a uno card i could have? i really love uno and we unfortunately dont have it at the house, so if you could give me a uno card or a 800 MSP card i would appreciate it, and thanks if you can help.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Jedeye Sniv said:
My good god, I'm going to have to buy a camera and Uno aren't I? If I download a random vid of someone jerking it and point the camera at that then I won't even have to strain my junk to enjoy the freakshow. Sounds like a plan to me!
I believe the camera comes with a code for UNO.

Or at least it used to.

SpacLock

cjelly said:
I believe the camera comes with a code for UNO.

Or at least it used to.

I think mine came with Uno and that game where you're a robot and you navigate by using the camera.

I'm thinking about going back in tonight. It depends on whether my friend is stopping by or not. It's not as fun going in alone. Godspeed to whoever else goes in tonight. Make sure you report back with details.

bill0527

I disabled the camera for UNO because I've got a 5 year old running around.

I wonder though... if an incident like this were to happen - you join a game of UNO and its a 3-man circle jerk and your child was in the room and saw this going on, even briefly before you could get out of the room, Could you record it with a cell phone camera, or come up with some other proof, and have the person arrested for exposing themselves to a child. Children do have full access to Xbox Live. Maybe we should get Chris Hansen on it.

topofuji

Banned
Has this kind of stuff happened with the PS3 and Eye of Judgement (integrated PS Eye retail card game).

I can imagine it now...
"Alright, I'll draw my deck of cards, here, look...but wait, look at my one Eyed monster of Judgement"!

I have seen some crazy stuff in Uno. I have played other games with the camera and never had a problem but Uno is crazy town.

Tntnnbltn

bill0527 said:
I wonder though... if an incident like this were to happen - you join a game of UNO and its a 3-man circle jerk and your child was in the room and saw this going on, even briefly before you could get out of the room, Could you record it with a cell phone camera, or come up with some other proof, and have the person arrested for exposing themselves to a child. Children do have full access to Xbox Live. Maybe we should get Chris Hansen on it.
33z6w4x.gif

Just bought this game and was almost immediately messaged to see if I was interested in a cam circle jerk. Weirdest game of Uno ive ever played, to say the least :lol

nli10

Freedom = $1.05 said:
Just bought this game and was almost immediately messaged to see if I was interested in a cam circle jerk. Weirdest game of Uno ive ever played, to say the least :lol

Necrobump indeed, but it's worth it as it's reminded me that no matter how often I think it'd be fun to get Uno I know that the active community don't really want me there.

It'd be like going to a strip club because you hear they do good cocktails.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
Turned off my camera (Universally,friends only) after experiencing some fat guy with a massive 3 can tall beer and the other hand up his nose just casually picking it.

Dont play UNO anymore either :lol

Edit: wow this thread is old.

Top Bottom