• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Mystery Shooter Sequel' Teased For March Reveal of PSM3, Releasing 2012

Just repeat to yourself "it's just a game, I should really just relax,"

for

MYSTERY
SHOOTER
SEQUEL...

You beat me to it. Could be a great shooter title all by itself. Play through a war shooter, with three characters at the bottom berating the game and your actions all the way.

Black was awesome. Oozing with style and the guns looked and sounded amazing.
The last level was one of the hardest things ever.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
The two bullets make me think of Army of Two, but then it describes it as "one of 2012's hottest shooters."

If it's MoH, I really want to see how they improve the singleplayer. Hope they stick with the more realistic take.
I have it on very good authority that they will.

Expect MOH2 to continue with the Tier 1 theme/realistic JSOC SMU portrayal (and I'm betting with the addition of some non-USA CT teams as well...)
Expect Frostbite 2.
Expect singleplayer and multiplayer (and I'm thinking co-op) to be developed at Danger Close.

I have zero idea if this magazine is hinting towards MOH2, but I'd expect we'll hear some details about the game relatively soon.

Svafnir

I really think it's Syphon Filter, with all the Syphon Filter/Gow4 rumors going around lately - plus it's around the same time frame as rumored for those game announcements.

The two bullets make me think of Army of Two, but then it describes it as "one of 2012's hottest shooters."

fry.jpg

Raide

If the two bullets signify the 2nd game, it counts out most of the suggestions in this thread. Black 2 sounds a likely candidate.

Top Bottom