• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NA] PlayStation Store's Holiday Flash Sale Hits Tomorrow Morning (RDR2: SE, Blops4 and more)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
44555564480_698fbe9711_o-755x425.jpg

Seasons greetings, everyone! It’s hard to believe we’re already almost halfway through PlayStation Store’s five-week Holiday Sale. So in the spirit of savings – we’re adding a flash sale to the holiday mix.

Starting tomorrow, scoop up Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition, Just Cause 4 and more – all for up to 30 percent off. PlayStation Plus members save extra on the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4/Destiny 2/Overwatch Ultimate Action Pack and select Black Ops 4 editions.

Check out the full lineup below, then head over to PS Store tomorrow morning before the Holiday Flash Sale ends December 26 at 8 a.m. PT.

Full List at PlayStation Blog

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You two will never pick a game at this rate lol.

Hey, I picked Guns, Gore, and Cannoli 2, and Yesterday Origins so far!

And the two most recent Wales Interactive FMV games I will end up snagging up. I did rather enjoy The Bunker and Late Shift in the past.

Dragon Quest is temping since I have not played one since the NES days, and it sure is pretty looking! I still need to finish up RDR2.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Hey, I picked Guns, Gore, and Cannoli 2, and Yesterday Origins so far!

And the two most recent Wales Interactive FMV games I will end up snagging up. I did rather enjoy The Bunker and Late Shift in the past.

Dragon Quest is temping since I have not played one since the NES days, and it sure is pretty looking! I still need to finish up RDR2.
GG&C2 is awesome, I got it for Switch.

I have too many games right now as it is. Got DQXI at launch and still haven't even started it!

Kinda eyeing Death's Gambit, that 2D souls-thingy.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
GG&C2 is awesome, I got it for Switch.

I have too many games right now as it is. Got DQXI at launch and still haven't even started it!

Kinda eyeing Death's Gambit, that 2D souls-thingy.

I pre-ordered Death's Gambit for the 25% discount at the time. I only messed around with it for a short bit, but definitely going back to it. I liked what I played so far.

Loving coop with GG&C2.

Grinchy

Banned
lol for RDR2, it's just $10 off the overpriced digital versions? What a deal! The $100 version is only $90! Holy shit I can't get my wallet out fast enough.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 is on sale (50% off) for $19.99 or $15.99 if you have PS Plus. That's if you haven't played it yet and you don't own Rev 1.

Don't forget DLC like Old Hunters for Bloodborne if anyone's interested.

Lots of good stuff, Uncharted Lost Legacy is super cheap. The Last Guardin and Shadow of the Colossus are too. God of War is still at a good price. I somehow think Spider-Man might be cheaper physically, but I own the digital version already.

VertigoOA

Banned
The destiny, Black ops 4 and overwatch bundle is a steal. I have the first two and couldn’t give two shits about overwatch but nice deal for anyone on the fence for either.

Top Bottom