• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Museum [Switch] to include Pacman Vs.

That's $600 worth of hardware.

To replicate Pac-Man Vs. at the time you'd only need roughly $260 worth. ($100 GC, $100 GBA, 2 extra $30 controllers)

Why are you using those respective system's at their cheapest (the GC at least)? And you could probably use pro controllers or just a pair of joycons without a second system, too. I was just proposing one way it'd work

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Regardless, a Switch ($300) + joycon pack ($80) would be cheaper

You need two individual screens to play Pac-Man Vs.

Since there's no known 3DS or Wii U Gamepad connectivity, you'll need a second Switch to pull off Pac-Man vs, plus a second copy of the game since the Switch doesn't support Download Play as the GBA and DS versions did.

Maybe it will have phone support a la jackbox for the off screen.

Pac-Man with touch-screen buttons? Fucking yikes.

Yukinari

I kind of wish they would just charge 60 bucks and make a Namco Museum 1-5 collection with all the games and bonus content intact.

We kinda need more of the sequels of Namco games and not just the originals.

You need two individual screens to play Pac-Man Vs.

Since there's no known 3DS or Wii U Gamepad connectivity, you'll need a second Switch to pull off Pac-Man vs, plus a second copy of the game since the Switch doesn't support Download Play as the GBA and DS versions did.

Is the TV not a screen? You have the ghosts on the TV and the player on the Switch.

edit: NEVERMIND. I confused myself somehow. Just ignore everything I said

Lol yeah, forget what I said. I have no idea why I got so confused, considering I own a Switch >_>

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pacman Vs, by the way, is a phenomenal game. Good enough to turn Namco Museum from a skip to a must buy for me.

I was getting this game anyway. Glad to see this addition. I used to play this game on GCN so it will be great to have this back in my collection.

qko

Technically it was Luigi a bunch of Mii's in a Luigi Mansion setting

Nintendo-Land-Luigis-Ghost-Mansion.jpg

No, he means the Mario Chase mini game. It's exactly the same.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

No the luigi mansion game is more similar to pac man vs.

Holy shit this is amazing. Never thought Pacman VS would get a second chance

Online play plz

This is actually the third chance.

Everyone try out Pac Man Battle Royale on PC/360/ps3 if you get a chance. Basically four player championship edition.

Patch13

No the luigi mansion game is more similar to pac man vs.

Er, how? Mario Chase is literally Pac-Man Vs. minus power pellets.

Apparently, I should have mentioned them both :)

It's been a long time since I've played Pacman Vs., but I remember it playing more like Mario Chase -- quick and frantic. Luigi's Nintendoland entry is a bit more slow paced and cerebral (for some value of "cerebral"). It definitely is more thematically similar, though.

Top Bottom