• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Name one of your favorite bullshit/OP powers in anime, comics/cartoons, TV shows (May contain Spoilers)

Ultra Instinct, the thread.

Dragon Ball Super Ultra Instinct GIF by Toei Animation

Last edited:

RaduN

Absolutely everything after SSJ in DB series, is complete bullshit.

Shit, i misread the title of the topic. I thiught it was about bullshit powers, not fav ones. Sorry.

Last edited:

thefool

Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Any kind of superspeed. Seeing The Flash or quicksilver or whoever zip around and move people, as if that wouldn't shatter their bones like twigs, no to mention how often they allow themselves to be distracted by a bad guy who throws someone into danger while the RUN AWAY.

bitch, you got superspeed, just trip him then go pull your girl out from a fsllibg safe!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
Now say that five times fast

Sgt.Asher

So many jojo's abilities. I have to go with Harvest though. If the user wasn't a moron it would be one of the greatest stands.

nkarafo

The One Punch Man?

I'm not familiar with the series or manga, just the memes and posts about him. For some he is apparently more powerful than Superman or Mr Manhatan or even characters who possess universe altering magical powers like the Genie or even God. All that just because he punches really hard after training like a normal human being?

Maybe he is a satire and i'm completely missing the joke.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
One Piece Shock GIF

granted i don't watch much anime at all, and anime with "powerups" i only know old dragonball (up to freezer? friezer?), one piece and full metal alchemist - of these gear 5 is my fav

Every member of Berserk's Godhand is ridiculously OP. I thought the Skull Knight was going to wreck them with the behelit blade, but Void was just like "nah".

Another is Mahito's idle transfiguration and soul multiplicity from JJK.

6PDdOZX.jpeg

Jujutsu Kaisen - Hakari’s Domain Expansion
It’s a pachinko machine and when he gets a jackpot (which he always does because the house always wins) he gets unlimited cursed energy so he automatically heals any damage he takes and when the jackpot is completed his cursed energy is replenished so he can keep doing it over and over again

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Dragon ball have many great ones. But the mafuba was so broken that Akira Toriyama just kind of stopped talking about it and let it be forgotten by the readers as you can't go better than seal the soul of your enemy. Being able to fly and/or feel the energy/ki/nen/reiatsu/chakra... are my favorite ones. If you have that, you matter a lot more than the ones who can't.

Vanilla Ice's void stand (Cream) in Jojo's Bizare Adventure. Mainly chosen because it made the character immune to Dio's timestop steamroller super (and all other attacks for that matter) in the Capcom Play System III game. It is also pretty metal, can be used as armor, and disintegrates everything in its path.

555.gif
161373258a861ea0d643e93dc3621afb70ae8300_hq.gif

vanilla-ice-jojo.gif
1a1.gif

vanilla-ice-vanilla-ice-jjba.gif
1fa.gif

Top Bottom