• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nanashi no Geemu DS SCREENS (S-E Horror game )

Narcosis

I'm just glad to see SE finally getting around to developing things that don't have Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or Kingdom Hearts in the title. I hope this game turns out good.

Zanasea

Narcosis said:
I'm just glad to see SE finally getting around to developing things that don't have Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or Kingdom Hearts in the title. I hope this game turns out good.
Good or not, it won't sell anyway. And so they will make new FF and DQ titles.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Can't say I care for horror games, but man, SE is on a DS roll and that's great.

LegatoB

I'm all for S-E trying something new. Maybe if people buy stuff like this more they'll stop making FFVII spinoffs!

Then again, the screens remind me of Hotel Dusk, and that game was a real turd. A pretty turd, but a turd nonetheless.

batbeg

3 threads on the front page about this? Keep your delirium for this game in one thread Duckroll! (Yes, I know you didn't bump this one)

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
i dig the sense of immersion in this game - the interface, the POV - always a good thing in a horror game. and seems they actually bothered to create an engine for that, and also really spent time with the assets. i'll be keping my eye on this game
but won't get it unless they release an english translation

Top Bottom