• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Narcosis - Deep Sea Horror Game releasing on March 28th; gets new Trailer/Screens

Man, this game in vr must be something else. It's already very atmospheric and can be agonizing even in a 2d screen.

It was scary at times, but still not as much. The best things were the hallucinations. The worst thing in VR were the spider crabs and their sounds. Every time you heard them, you directly thought "Damn. Hope they are not chasing me!"

Finished it today in VR.

Was a great experience, especially the hallucinations. Liked the ending and all the small details in the lockers of the crew.

Thanks so much for playing the game, and for the kind words. Yes, we crammed a lot of details into the decor (including references to an array of other indie games and developers we met while doing the 'show and tell' circuit); many of which will likely/sadly go unnoticed. If you've not yet played the game, strongly suggest taking a close look at the posters, many of which seem innocuous at first, but have some otherwise unsettling details... Silent Hill and Radiohead fans, in particular, should be on the look (and listen) out.

MDzIVCSm.png

Speaking of details (and, possibly, going overboard), did you know there's a book? It might give you a new perspective on the overall experience...

gdt

This game kind of slipped under my radar. I’ll definitely pick it up soon. Putting in on the wishlist so I don’t forget

This is right up my alley

Top Bottom