• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan For You Season 4 |OT| - Thursdays 10pm on Comedy Central

Yeef

This episode was made funnier by me having watched that interview on Youtube a few weeks back and wondering if it was true. I absolutely adore how surreal this show can be. Especially since he manages to play it straight and stay in-character the whole time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Nathan trying to get the couple to invite him to their wedding made me crawl into myself. I could barely watch it. Lol

Oh. My. Freaking. God. I watched that interview a few weeks ago and didn't think much of it besides it's probably made up lmao!!!!!!!! I hope Kimmel sees this episode hahaha

Damn.

To be honest this season hasn't felt up to par for me. This last episode particularly. The idea that he went to absurd lengths to make his story true is funny, but it also has nothing to do with the idea behind the show originally. Early seasons, the idea was that his plan to revive the business was terrible, and then we see the result. Like rebate gas and alcohol for minors. This season is more that the idea is fine and his plan is absurd, like chili in a stadium and having a celebrity give a big tip. Then there's the Uber episode which is all construction of a plan and then it doesn't get carried out. So ultimately the humor seems to be coming from a completely different place. It's still amusing, but it's nowhere near as funny to me.

Compsiox

Banned
I know this thread is ancient but I must say the final episode was pretty powerful. It really shows how important it is to make the best of your life and make the choices that are best for you instead of what's best for others (major life decisions). Watching this made me think about my break up that occurred a few months ago and makes me hope that everything will work out for the best. Whether we get together again one day or not. I hope I can live without regrets.

Top Bottom