• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog animator explains ME's animation

CGwizz

I dont know how they fucked up the eyes so much, its so bad ... so fucking bad.

The first turian you met the eye balls clip trow eyelid. Saw sometime on male ryder also one time, i am just 4 hours in the game...

The lips talking is just fucked up too, that pingu look is legit xD

And not to mention the new alien races, the most boring fucking designs.

The lack of quality droped so much, it shows it was not the same team. Montreal should never get again this or dragon age ip, they should make one or something and hire some good staff to do animations, oh and writers also. And promote a new guy to lead the studio, this studio needs a figure to push the team to have standards and raise the bar. A guy that sees a scene like the " my face is tired " and say, fuck this , not good enough, do it again.

While what he says makes sense, this seems like one dev having other devs back. Nothing wrong at all with that, btw. I'm sure he knows the animations could be better(much better).

He's worked with that team before... He knows their workflow and processes. What he is saying has more weight then everyone with no knowledge of the games industry shitting on a game that released with glitchy animations.

Top Bottom