• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Fjordson

Don't lump us all in with those turds. Still have my original LeBron jersey from the mid 00's.

Although, yes to get past Gilbert and the way a lot of "fans" acted, LeBron truly is a great person than most of us.
Oh no doubt there are quality fans there. But I give Lebron a lot of credit for what he's doing.

Gobias

Banned
They'll put it up on cavs.com sometime tonight.

Buy your own Cavs ring for $12,000
https://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/premium-deluxe-championship-fan-ring

I know who's gonna buy one:

9420863_meet-cavs-superfan-dennis-leebow--girlfriend_t5a24f00d.png

0281984001463595118_filepicker.png

ViciousDS

Banned
LeBron.....two 3 pt attempts and I'm definitely noticing no urge to drive......he coasting on opening night already?

Edit: oh....OMFB

Next year is 33......so....he has one golden year left. Next year is the decline
Might be. I just feel like it's this year. I see one of his least efficient years coming in this year. Not sure why. Dude has a ton of miles (but no real big injuries, thankfully). Let's hope it stays that way, but I see him being a bit more conservative this year. Settling for jumpers at a higher clip. Probably less chasedown blocks, you know?

New Cavs court apparently not ready for opening night.
CvprPCmWYAAg47A.jpg:orig
How? They had all summer lol

Love that graphic saying the Knicks had 6 turnovers just as Carmelo throws the ball out of bounds.

I know he somewhat helped the Cavs to win a title but holy shit Iman Shumpert fucking sucks.

He has a lot of skills but just can't put it together. It's rare I see someone as athletic as him with such poor touch around the rim.

Wait, they are good on paper?

Yes, but my paper also assumes that everyone on the Knicks stays miraculously healthy and the top 5 NBA team cities are coincidentally struck by meteors.

Knicks players not named Carmelo shooting 3/19. Jesus fucking Christ.

Top Bottom