• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

920x920.jpg

That was cold blooded

Redd

Spurs looking goooooood. Still can they keep it up the whole season. And wth Ginobli is still playing. Thought he would retire like Tim.

I expect them to get better as the season goes on. I think they are still getting use to how the team plays with Durant now.

Still would rather have Bogut

Jarate

Banned
What bench is worse, Knicks or Warriors

Noel, Covington, Grant for Klay Thompson ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

dream

I told everyone a year ago, ryu. I told everyone that GSW basically got exceptionally lucky for a season and a half. I told everyone that small ball, jack 3s from 40 feet away is not a sustainable "system." I told everyone that GSW is basically a team full of more athletic Jimmers. I told everyone.

The Warriors losing here is exactly what they needed. They need to hustle, play good defense, and grow as a team. Everyone thinks it'll come easy but that's not how it works.

The Knicks beat the Cavs when they opened for god sakes. The Knicks.

Gorillaz

Kawhi hungry for this shit too that's the scary part

He was waiting for old man timmy to bow out so he can run this shit finally.

Jarate

Banned
The Warriors losing here is exactly what they needed. They need to hustle, play good defense, and grow as a team. Everyone thinks it'll come easy but that's not how it works.

The Knicks beat the Cavs when they opened for god sakes. The Knicks.
Wtf you smoking, the Knicks got Crushed by the Cavs

Top Bottom