• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Draymond regularly proves himself to be the most likable and best part of the Dubs, asides from maybe Javale.

I mean, watching from another pov, when he fucks up (like with the kicks) and doubles down, it's INCREDIBLY infuriating, but asides from that he and javale make it the most difficult for me to hate the dubs
Draymond likable? Lol

Mory Dunz

Draymond regularly proves himself to be the most likable and best part of the Dubs, asides from maybe Javale.

I mean, watching from another pov, when he fucks up (like with the kicks) and doubles down, it's INCREDIBLY infuriating, but asides from that he and javale make it the most difficult for me to hate the dubs

Pretty positive Curry is more liked than Draymond Green.
Despite disappearing in the finals

You're right man, that kind of collision could be the end of Lebron's jaw, maybe his whole face. I mean, just look at the damage being wrought

5741126c1600002a00f94193.gif

Him going out of shot in the end makes the gif perfect. Like the camera can't even keep up

is that guy in the audience doing the more international gesture for diving? Is that a thing here?

Time to fire Lue :) Our 4 game win steak against the Warriors ends. Just wish it wasn't in such embarrassing fashion that there's no point in watching second half

TTG

Dubs better do this in the Finals. Nice to see them getting some revenge though.

This? They could do it for a game or two. Iggy/Livingston/West are 9-10, that's might happen once or twice, but for the most part the Cavs' shorter rotation and better effort will shut that down.

I'm more interested in what Steph Curry we're going to see.

Yep, Cavs are done. Boring ass game.

Also, Fjordson, aren't you at all the games? How insane is the crowd? Some have mentioned them as being villains, or something.

Top Bottom