• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Lol Heat missing two easy lay ups late in the 4th.

On the bright side, this game might cause the Knicks to miss out on a higher draft pick, so they can continue their nearly 20 years of irrelevance. Trash franchise lmao

We're the fucking worst. Fuck Phil, he should be telling these scrubs to chuck the ball into the crowd on every possession.

h1nch

Nice comeback win for the Spurs. I was worried that their funk from the previous game would carry over (and it did for the first half)

Mrbob

How did the Bucks get blessed to have Gus Johnson call local games.

Team is actually kind of fun to watch too. Lots of good young talent. Makes me jelly as a Bulls fan.

Tommy DJ

Aldridge is like a bigger Danny Green at this point. He played good defense this game but holy moley spend some extra hours with Chip Engelland.

I watched the entire game, and could not explain to anyone how we came back to win that one.

The tables turned when they switched out Parker for Mills. I think this game is concrete proof that Parker, or rather his game seeing Manu is still balling out, just can't hang with opposing starters anymore for that many minutes.

"Shoot it whenever you get it.If you hasitate(sic), I am gonna punch you." Giannis to Thon Maker before overtime.

Thon went on to hit a dagger 3 to beat the Pistons.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I swear, if I was a Rockets fan I might consider switching teams. I despise watching Harden play. Constantly looking for fouls. He's the worst.

Line_HTX

Dunno what you talking about. When the offense gets going other people get all the points while he gets the assists. He's the leader in assists this year for a reason.

Don't be extreme calling for switching.

Cooter

Dunno what you talking about. When the offense gets going other people get all the points while he gets the assists. He's the leader in assists this year for a reason.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Guy is supremely talented but he spends most of his time trying to get fouled. Ugly as hell to watch and hard to pull for the guy.

Line_HTX

You don't watch this team on a consistent basis. He doesn't go looking for 3 shot fouls all the damn time to where the pace fucking screeches to a halt.

Jarate

Banned
I don't think the Celtics are gonna get past the Bucks or Wizards this year if they get the #1 seed this year

The Bucks have been really really good since Middleton came back.

Bread

Banned

You don't see harden playing for fouls?????? Bruh

Cooter

You don't watch this team on a consistent basis. He doesn't go looking for 3 shot fouls all the damn time to where the pace fucking screeches to a halt.
I never said he does it all the time but a very high percentage of the time that is his main objective. It's effective and that's his right but it's my right to hate watching it.

He continually amazes me. He's got DPOY locked up right?

It's him or Gobert.

Draymond has the perimeter defense, plus him not getting it again would suck.

But in terms of rim protection, Draymond makes teams play for going to the rim, Gobert just looks at the other team and they avoid getting near the rim.

phanphare

Banned
that's two possessions where dray has gotten switched onto harden and he stripped him the first time and played great defense without fouling the second time

he guarded james fucking harden going into the paint without getting whistled

how is that possible?

Cooter

It's him or Gobert.

Draymond has the perimeter defense, plus him not getting it again would suck.

But in terms of rim protection, Draymond makes teams play for going to the rim, Gobert just looks at the other team and they avoid getting near the rim.
Dray can lock down PGs too. He's so impressive on that end.

Harden needs to swallow his pride and rest a few games. Forget about the MVP and think of your team

that's two possessions where dray has gotten switched onto harden and he stripped him the first time and played great defense without fouling the second time

he guarded james fucking harden going into the paint without getting whistled

how is that possible?

Harden needs to rest the game against the Suns. I actually sorta understand tonight, so long as he rests the next game. It's a smarter use of a rest, and we seriously can't afford this wrist becoming an issue.

This game was built off of the 3 guards + Dekker + Capela lineup. They hustle more, can utilize speed, and have 2 good rebounding guards along with their bigs.

I just don't like Ariza at the power forward position

Awful close to the game by the rockets. Missed everything and did stupid turnovers. Dont know how you can flub it so bad after playing well.

Top Bottom