• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

BadAss2961

It really is impressive what the Celtics have been able to do in such a short amount of time.

We. We did it.
It's nice, but it doesn't mean shit if you can't beat whatever LeBron stacks in the east. You beat my Bulls and i'll wish you best of luck against them, but I have no faith.

It's nice, but it doesn't mean shit if you can't beat whatever LeBron stacks in the east. You beat my Bulls and i'll wish you best of luck against them, but I have no faith.

The Cavs will probably beat the C's this year but regardless it certainly isn't meaningless. The C's have gone from a team who traded away everything and started tanking to the #1 seed in the east with the best shot at the #1 pick in just 4 years.

Dynomutt

Cavs about to go through a Crucible.

They lead the season series 3-1 but all the games were close.

Still can't believe they let home court go, why even gamble.

Let's see if they can put that switch in dock mode and go full power!

Al Horford said he is feeling this team more than the 60 win Hawks from a couple years ago!

Oh my Kawhi is about to feast!

Cavs window was a season shorter than people anticipated .

Team is a hot mess and unless LBJ and Kyrie go god tier mode in every series they are screwed .

Servbot24

Banned
So every team is just gonna go cruise control in order for Cavs to get in sync?

They've been ass against most teams over .500 recently

Not gonna be easy, but sometimes a team just needs a few games to get on a shooting streak and overcome some adversity to improve the chemistry.

LionPride

Banned
Who is Luka Doncic, why is this man only 6 months older than me and about to be drafted in a year, and how can I get him to the Timberwolves?

Dynomutt

Would make this season worthwhile tbh

giphy.gif

Yup.

The C's finished with the best record in the East and their pick will come from the team with the worst record in the NBA. That's bonkers.

if the Lakers lose their pick what I think Magic will try to do:

Ingram, Zubac and a future first for Paul George

Russell, Randle and Tarik Black for DMC

Pray for me.

TTG

Underwhelming final day with bottom 3 spots up in the air in East and all opposing teams resting. Sorry for the Heat. On to the playoffs.

Line_HTX

James Harden becomes the 1st player to have at least 2,000 points, 900 assists, and 600 rebounds in a single season, finishing with 4,358 points.

All alone in the 2000 / 900 / 600 club.

1ddc8a43e2c96e812e2cce9a2d9a7729.png

TTG

Let's pick some upsets. Clippers over Utah in the West, although I don't know how unexpected that is.
Chicago over Boston
in the East.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Warriors are grimey.

Y'all couldn't let us have this moral victory? We literally have nothing left to look forward to after this game with our pick going to Philly.

Damn.

LionPride

Banned
Holy shit, that's amazing. Towns is going to be a superstar.
Let his ass become an above average defender at the worst

Remember when people were arguing that Jah was better?

What a time

Also Giannis was top 20 in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, and Blocks. He also led his team in all those categories. He is 22 years young.

RGV Vipers onna crush OKC when we give them NANU, Isiah Taylor, and Wilt again. After that, one of the Raptors 905 (who knows though, teams started to sign all their players at the last minute XD) or the Vopers will crush the Red Claws

Top Bottom