• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need some 2D goodness recommendations (PS4/PS5)

I know this is super late by a few decades but how does one go about unlocking Maria? I never made it far to find out.
There is a key (drops from candle) that needs to be picked up by Richter in Stage 2 corridor and he has to use it to open a door and save Maria from Shaft in the underground area that follows. After that you have the choice to play her after a Game Over or from the main menu.

Isa

There is a key (drops from candle) that needs to be picked up by Richter in Stage 2 corridor and he has to use it to open a door and save Maria from Shaft in the underground area that follows. After that you have the choice to play her after a Game Over or from the main menu.
Thanks a million! So its a missable? Looking forward to giving it a go later then.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Rayman Legends
Castlevania GBA collection
Yooka-Laylee & the Impossible Lair (first YK game sucks but this one is on point)
Rogue Legacy (haven't played 2 yet, but this is maybe my favorite game of this type)
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (my favorite pixeljunk game by far, love it)

Anyone play Azure Striker Gunvolt? It's on sale right now

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Luna Nights: Cool metroidvania with some bullet hell elements, great soundtrack, a bit on the shorter side though.

Crosscode: Action JRPG, great combat, nice story, semi-open world with cool exploration, pretty long (60 to 90 hours).

Loved Crosscode for a while until those lame ass puzzles ruined the whole experience for me.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Go and get Hyper Light Drifter.

Amazing visuals, music, exploration and combat, game has it all.

Top Bottom