• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid Tracer: Classic Skin Edition announced

LordofPwn

This is great and all but I'm going to need to see actual action figures by blizzcon or I riot. Hell they could sell mini loot boxes that have 3 random mini figures and that shit would sell like Girl Scout cookies outside a dispensary

Laws00

As I said on my facebook and twitter

GET FUCKED FUNKO POP TRASH!

Also bought bought pre ordered.

I really want action figures

Figmas will do too.

Can't wait for the majority of the cast

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Ya'll hatin' on the Funkos know they only cost like $11 USD right

of course they're a lower quality

Nendos have always been beautiful but they come with the price tag for that beauty.

Quonny

Instant preorder.

She's $49.99 with $12.50 cash back and free shipping if your order is over $150 on otakumode.com.

Preordered a couple more Nendos at the same time and got free shipping and $35 cash back.

Drayco21

This is great and all but I'm going to need to see actual action figures by blizzcon or I riot. Hell they could sell mini loot boxes that have 3 random mini figures and that shit would sell like Girl Scout cookies outside a dispensary

They're already on it

cbd_blindvinylseries2_webver4.jpg
30475288542_97b7c5b437.jpg

Ya'll hatin' on the Funkos know they only cost like $11 USD right

of course they're a lower quality

Nendos have always been beautiful but they come with the price tag for that beauty.

Just because something is cheap doesn't mean it has to be ugly.

Quonny

Ordered. Shit. I can see this ending badly.
It starts with one.

Then the whole line comes out, and you need that shit.

Then you see a couple for a good deal.

Then you need to complete that line.

Then before you know it you have 120 of them and an empty wallet.

sikkinixx

I'm glad I hate Tracer or I'd be all in.

Love my Megaman nendoroid (and pre ordered the DX link plus ordered the raiden and MGSV ones)

Wanderer5

It starts with one.

Then the whole line comes out, and you need that shit.

Then you see a couple for a good deal.

Then you need to complete that line.

Then before you know it you have 120 of them and an empty wallet.

I lost track of how many times I had to really fight off the urge to check out a nendo ever since I collected Red back in 2014 lol, including lines as a whole.:p I have done very well I feel!

Veitsev

Of course I'm in between jobs at the exact moment this finally releases. I hope it doesn't sell out before I can get one. :l

Amiami doesn't charge until after they send you an invoice and you pay. This doesn't happen until they ship. The figure doesn't come out until August.

Ridaxan

I placed an order for her via AmiAmi this morning. Very excited!

What I'm really hoping for is some Figmas. I'd love a full roster, but I don't think that's realistic.

Type40

Welcome to an expensive train ride, once Goodsmile started making Nintendo Figmas and nendroids I couldn't resist anymore. Build quality and detailing is top notch. Those photos are what you get, none of that bull shot nonsense other toy companies put out.

Justinh

If I were into Overwatch, I'd probably get this. Thank God, lol...

I love this pose.

I only have 3 Nendos, but they're all Zelda related (with the Breath of the Wild ones preordered). I like Good Smile. I broke the sword that came with my Majora's Mask Link so I emailed them asking if I could buy a replacement and they just sent me another for free. I actually went and picked it up this morning.

Blues1990

This is awesome! I hope Mei, D.Va, &/or Mercy are up next, as Mei's proportions are perfect for a Nendoroid redesign. (If Figma's are on the plate, Tracer, Pharah, & Genji are obvious choices for a possible line.)

As much as I want Ana or Lucio, unfortunately, Good Smile has a history with being stingy with accessories for whenever they do coloured characters. Korra is a good example of this. :(

RedFox85

**BREAKING**

I just had the craziest revelation about Tracer.. is it meant to be T.Racer? Like T(Tachyon) Racer? I mean.. it just makes too much sense not to be true.. right? right?? GUYS??

Top Bottom