• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Drawing-a-Day Thread

Servbot24

Banned
character sketching

tumblr_oo4cxrbIIt1rom6duo1_r1_1280.jpg

C.B.

Been working on this for a while.

lovely use of colour!

I haven't really been able to participate due to a lot of work being NSFW or under a kind of NDA sorta deal but I did get to do something or myself (which is actually gift art for someone) but it was nice to do with the nice weather we've been having here in my part of the UK for once.

rahavitmanukatea95xsr.jpg

about 6 hours. The cintiq makes it so much faster and easier to draw digitally its insane.

LegendX48

was busy this past week trying to get a bizarre project done so here's a couple doodles I managed to squeeze in on my spare time:

tumblr_ooikf9G69K1t50g6fo1_1280.jpg

I have another one I started back on Friday but I'm still working on it.

Found this topic today. I always wanted to learn how to draw, but I'm easily discouraged when I try to do something and see the result. Maybe with some motivation and daily practice I can overcome this limitation of mine.
Here's my first drawing:
Of course I'm open to suggestions and stuff, this is why I'm doing it!

EDIT: bonus hollow knight

YaBish

That's some dope shit Servbot.

Hoping to get in on this thread in two weeks when my exams end. Been a while since I've done a drawing a day. Hope it pushes me further.

Top Bottom