• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf Emergency Report: Turn off your TV and Gaming devices because you are dying. SAVE YOURSELVES FROM ILLNESS RELATED DISEASES before its too late!

trikster40

I’m just glad that we finally know what killed Talia al’Ghul - Blu Ray.

v4fX8D.gif

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
As much as I love the rivalry between two bad poll makers I get my unbiased neogaf news from IbizaPocholo.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
But you forgot about the "radiation" which will eventually kill you over time...IMMEDIATELY!

Your only hope is to switch to an old IBM monochrome PC so you can be healed by the Green Lasers that come from the green text!
The green lines of the text are noise.

HeadsUp7Up

Freedom dude is either straight up crazier than a shit house rat...or this is some next level trolling.
I’m team troll. For all you wannabe trolls that get your giggles with hot take one-liners this is how you do it. It has to be juuuuust the right amount of absurd/stupid for folks to think you believe it and then you can keep it going. Bonus points for linking to articles as well. In all honestly this is the kind of stuff I do to my friends and family in real life but they know me so I get called out pretty quick on it.

Top Bottom