• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

BenjaminBirdie said:
I wasn't joking. The dudes looked a little too small for it to be SFIV. It was like a cross between Team Fortress and Bill Sienkiewicz. Fucking awesome.

It's a woman if I'm not mistaken

FoxSpirit

MarkMan said:
3187261378_1dca309665.jpg

If you scan that, you win over 9000 internets!!!!!!
*drools*

ymmv said:

I'm becoming more interested in RPGs and since I'm now able to play US imports, I bought a couple of games that never saw a European release like Grandia III and Xenosaga I.

Man ymmv, you got a clone for free time to tackle those RPGs? :lol

Came back from Australia...

2 DS Lites (one to sell)
WD My Book Essential 1TB (don't need that much but the price difference between 640GB and 1TB was small)
4qsqz5.jpg

Chibi Robo Park Patrol
Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop
Batman Blu-ray (not bought by me, but made it to the picture)
Pokemon Guide (same)
s0vdk5.jpg

4x Duracell NiMH
Kingston Mini 4GB
2GB SD Card
2crrgp5.jpg

JEKKI

BenjaminBirdie said:
I was using "dudes" in the Tool Academy definition, which is unisex.
I'm a dood! He's a dood! She's a dood! coz we're all doods HEY!

2uyrvxy.jpg

omg I love these so much!!

I got them as a Chinese New Years gift... I dont understand why coz these arent chinese snacks but whatever I dont care!!

charmed699

Neo Member
Sorry for being 2 days late but I wanted to show you guys what I got in January. Only fair considering how I come and check what you all get too.

I swaer that 30 Rock has to be one of the funniest shows I watched in ages!

games1.jpg

games2.jpg

games3.jpg

Didnt have enough money to buy it on my birthday which was a day before it came out on 5th friday so took me ages to find a copy of Fire Emblem Shadow Island!

games4.jpg

Finally managed to find the perfect frame to put my Mario Galaxy poster I got at launch. :)

marioposter.jpg

It seems like a few games but all of them were on sale or ebay listing so not a lot of money.The sealed Metroid Zero Mission was from Club Nintendo but dont worry as I plan to play it for hours when I am in the mood.

Those Madworld pins are really cool and also out of curiosity but has anyone received the Sonic Unleashed/Kirby Ultra soundtracks yet? I am really curious to see what they look like let alone listen through every track. :)

I promise to post anything for February in time and hope you liked that Wentos banner Mark.

Cdammen

3247462170_8b713ecd1d_o.jpg

The thing at the top is a Arcade Supergun MK III. It's used to connect Jamma PCBs and NeoGeo MVS to be played through any TV with RGB. Next I'm gonna order a Sanwa stick and six Seimitsu buttons and build myself an arcade stick. My first Jamma PCB is on its way, it's Mr. Driller 2. Got it dirt cheap :)

The NES games are all in excellent condition and are all Scandinavian version.

glaurung

Cdammen said:
*NES loot*

The thing at the top is a Arcade Supergun MK III. It's used to connect Jamma PCBs and NeoGeo MVS to be played through any TV with RGB. Next I'm gonna order a Sanwa stick and six Seimitsu buttons and build myself an arcade stick. My first Jamma PCB is on its way, it's Mr. Driller 2. Got it dirt cheap :)

The NES games are all in excellent condition and are all Scandinavian version.

Oh, a well preserved EU Master Blaster cartridge! Dude, I envy you so much, all I ever got to play was a cheap Chinese knock-off cartridge of that awesome game.

BikoBiko

xbftir.jpg

Hell yes, brand new and really impressed with it so far! The screen's really tiny but after a while you don't even notice it anymore. After playing it for a while and then going back to the DS, those screens look huge in comparison :lol

Zyzyxxz

aznpxdd said:
2009 Audi A4, picked her up yesterday. :D

IMG_2515.jpg

I bet you couldn't wait to post this.

Anyway these were technically picked up at the end of last month but I was busy.

3247797801_ef00f7864f_b.jpg

3247799007_ba4a96ab71_b.jpg

Not pictured is an Antec 300 case and the soon to come XFX 4870

LiK

first new arrival of the month. i just had to add this to my collection because of the upcoming sequel. ^^;;;

smt_DS.jpg

Ashour

Pojo said:
Thanks for reminding me that I need both Shadow Hearts 3 and Tales of the Abyss.

How is SH3, really? I heard it was a huge letdown after SH2.

Shadow Hearts 3 has the same excellent battle system but the story and characters aren't as interesting or fun as SH2, still I think it's worth playing if you loved SH2,

ruxtpin

Banned
IMG00044-20090202-1549.jpg

Yamaha 770W 7.1 Ch-Receiver

IMG00045-20090202-1602.jpg

Klipsch Quintet III - 5 Speaker System

And I'm waiting for the 420W 10" SUB-10 Woofer from BestBuy.

Hopefully I'll have it by the time KZ2 drops. I'll need a new pair of shorts.

professorlaytonzk1.jpg

I finally got one of the games I played last year but never got. I actually tried to get it around Christmas time but my brother couldn't find it for me. So I got my haircut and went to Best Buy and spent like 10 minutes looking through shovelware and finally found a copy.

Now that I have added another figure to this game, they better release Pandora's Box and The Last Time travel dammit!

Canti - Clean that DS, and you have a freeloader :lol Get homebrew channel now :p

yella

grendelrt said:
Didn't know we could do cars. My latest pick up, I am still buying 3 games this month :D
IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg
Awesome. Looks menacing, in a good way. I also love the Eclipse in the pic, too. I admit I do have a bias to black cars, tho... :D

grendelrt

yella said:
Awesome. Looks menacing, in a good way. I also love the Eclipse in the pic, too. I admit I do have a bias to black cars, tho... :D
Me too, I have a black 300zx TT. I almost bought the Evo in black as well.

Top Bottom