• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

RetroMG

VOTING HAS CLOSED FOR GAFIA GOTY 2016.

After a LENGTHY extension at the request of some vacationing players, we now have the winners!

...kind of.

THE GAFIA MAIN SEASON GOTY AWARD FOR 2016 GOES TO...

LOVE BOAT, BY BURBETING!

Love Boat took the voting by a landslide, receiving an astonishing 50% of the votes! Congratulations, Burbeting!

Runners up:
2nd Place: Disney Princess by YnNnY
Tied for 3rd: Bar Mafia, Pop Mafia, Vampire: the Mafia

THE GAFIA MID SEASON GOTY AWARD FOR 2016 GOES TO...

IT'S A THREE-WAY TIE!

VOLCANO ISLAND, BY SPLINTER!
GODS AND MEN, BY YNNNY AND ROYAL FLUSH!
GAFIA 2: THE BRIDE OF GAFIA, BY RETROMG!

Each received 17.39% of the votes - Congratulations, Runners! Should we call it a day, or force a faceoff between the three games?

Tied for 2nd place: Batman Mafia, Mini Mafia I, Pokemon Mafia, Overwatch Mafia, and Rejected Pixar Mafia
3rd Place: The Price is Right

Ourobolus

Banned
VOTING HAS CLOSED FOR GAFIA GOTY 2016.

After a LENGTHY extension at the request of some vacationing players, we now have the winners!

...kind of.

THE GAFIA MAIN SEASON GOTY AWARD FOR 2016 GOES TO...

LOVE BOAT, BY BURBETING!

Love Boat took the voting by a landslide, receiving an astonishing 50% of the votes! Congratulations, Burbeting!

Runners up:
2nd Place: Disney Princess by YnNnY

IT'S A THREE-WAY TIE!

GODS AND MEN, BY YNNNY AND ROYAL FLUSH!
GAFIA 2: THE BRIDE OF GAFIA, BY RETROMG!

Each received 17.39% of the votes - Congratulations, Runners! Should we call it a day, or force a faceoff between the three games?

Tied for 2nd place: Batman Mafia, Mini Mafia I, Pokemon Mafia, Overwatch Mafia, and Rejected Pixar Mafia
3rd Place: The Price is Right

Clearly the only way to resolve this is Mafia Mafia.

Sawneeks

Banned

giphy.gif

Kawl_USC

guess cabot has to stay making games. all time mod, all time mod

What in god's name is wrong with every single person who voted for this?

I want the receipts and I refuse to believe these votes came from actual players!

yes i am still salty about getting soul killed. never even got to see the second game, curse you splinter

Sophia

I want the receipts and I refuse to believe these votes came from actual players!

yes i am still salty about getting soul killed. never even got to see the second game, curse you splinter

I voted for Of Gods and Men, so don't look at me. >_>;

Natiko

Banned
guess cabot has to stay making games. all time mod, all time mod

It was one of only two midseason games I had read from this year lol

Sawneeks

Banned

I mean I've been saying how much I loved playing in that game ever since it ended sooo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my second choice was Pokemon

cabot

I was quite lazy and didn't vote, though my choices would have been Love Boat (only one I played in I believe) and either Overwatch or Mini Mafia I.

Thank you all for voting for me ^__^ Designing the game was really fun. If only I had the time right now to run another one... Battlestar Galactica is nearly done and I have neat ideas for both Gods 2 and a Magic: The Gathering themed game. Maybe 8.5, we'll see...

E: Also I didn't vote for any midseason games because I haven't followed a lot of them. I think I would have voted for VI for great idea (but subpar execution) or PIR because I liked the central mechanic but I kind of stopped reading it during day 2.

cabot

Thank you all for voting for me ^__^ Designing the game was really fun. If only I had the time right now to run another one... Battlestar Galactica is nearly done and I have neat ideas for both Gods 2 and a Magic: The Gathering themed game. Maybe 8.5, we'll see...

E: Also I didn't vote for any midseason games because I haven't followed a lot of them. I think I would have voted for VI for great idea (but subpar execution) or PIR because I liked the central mechanic but I kind of stopped reading it during day 2.

You will host Battlestarfia and you will roll me as Fat Apollo.

Well, now I'm dying to see how this would work.

Well, I tried to make people playing something that loosely resembles an actual game of Magic, but I would need to have the night separated into at least 3 different sections and I ain't going there. Also it was a overcomplex mess that didn't sound very fun. So now it only has a certain element of Magic which I think I can make work quite well.

You will host Battlestarfia and you will roll me as Fat Apollo.
tumblr_m417iripIO1qkflm2o1_500.gif

Kawl_USC

If it doesn't end with a

Volcano Island style game within a game of When Death is on the Line then it's all a failure

BSG spoilers probably there

Natiko

Banned
Is it bad that I read the last few posts as Battleship Mafia? Was really confused at the end why anyone would feel the need to spoiler tag something Battleship related.

RetroMG

Is it bad that I read the last few posts as Battleship Mafia? Was really confused at the end why anyone would feel the need to spoiler tag something Battleship related.

No spoilers! I haven't seen the 2012 Battleship movie yet!

And I probably never will

gryvan

Oh gawd why was princess in second place D:

My horrible memories of that game and that terrible leia explanation lol....

Sawneeks

Banned
science doggo is suddenly one of my favorite here

sawneeks has slipped down the ladder

probably unrelated

totally unrelated

you, OA, and science doggo are all at the bottom of the ladder.

but that's completely related because pineapple on pizza is gross. can't trust those kinda people.

Oh gawd why was princess in second place D:

My horrible memories of that game and that terrible leia explanation lol....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

..... i had not thought about this until you brought it up and now i am all happies :D

u were great tho gry <3 i appreciate that u didn't give up no matter what XD

I'd play WWE Mafia 2.

The the original sounds masochistic -- so it would be an accurate description of my relationship with Wrasslin-GAF.

RetroMG

WWE2 Mafia ? You sure you want such a game ?

Oh hell yeah. I'd kill for that.

I'd play WWE Mafia 2.

The the original sounds masochistic -- so it would be an accurate description of my relationship with Wrasslin-GAF.

The original was great, especially the part where ScraftyDevil claimed Disco Inferno.

Who was asking how Volcano Island tied for Gafia GOTY? This is why. We so quickly forget the games that hurt us.

Top Bottom