• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

acohrs

Do not fear Zipped. Me, CCS, and acohrs are all scrub status still and we're giving it a go!

scrubs??

giphy.gif

Signups are open.

1. Verelios
2. acohrs
3. CCS
4. Natiko
5. 11037
6. Kalor
7. francop
8. Ourobolus
9. Lone_Prodigy
10. Zippedpinhead
11. Faddy
12. Karkador
13. Swamped
14. Kawl_USC
15. Burbeting
16. exmachina64
17. TheExodu5
18. Seath
19. Fat4all

##. Bronx-Man
##. melonrabbit
##. nin1000
##. Sawneeks

acohrs

The ScotGAFIA rebellion is upon is.

There are a couple of us, a couple!

How does it feel CCS to not be counted as Scottish? Does it hurt? Does it make you cry? Do you cry all night?

UnfathomableSadness.gif

This GIF is so appropriate seeing as you're all red headed too!

CCS

Banned
How does it feel CCS to not be counted as Scottish? Does it hurt? Does it make you cry? Do you cry all night?

UnfathomableSadness.gif

This GIF is so appropriate seeing as you're all red headed too!

How could you do this to me? That hurt me real deep buddy :'(

Half Scottish counts as Scottish goddammit! :p

acohrs

How could you do this to me? That hurt me real deep buddy :'(

Half Scottish counts as Scottish goddammit! :p

In my Londoner eyes, you're all the same. In fact, I don't differentiate between North England and Scotland, you're all just Northerners.

Its your fellow Scotsman Cabot that only counts Faddy and him as a couple!

CCS

Banned
In my Londoner eyes, you're all the same. In fact, I don't differentiate between North England and Scotland, you're all just Northerners.

Its your fellow Scotsman Cabot that only counts Faddy and him as a couple!

Being from south of London myself, I'm of the firm belief that the North begins at Milton Keynes.

Bloody drunk Glaswegian that he is :p

acohrs

Being from south of London myself, I'm of the firm belief that the North begins at Milton Keynes.

Bloody drunk Glaswegian that he is :p

Wait, so you're a Southern Fairy and a Northerner? Does half of you just hate the other half uncontrollably and inexplicably?

acohrs

The ultimate irony for this game would be if I vote not to lynch CCS and then they turn out to be scum. Would be hilayrious

acohrs

You two are gonna meta yourselves into stances on each other before the game even starts. You're killing me T_T

Heads up: I'm never voting my buddy to death. Never :p

I'd rather lose as scum or townie than lynch CCS. Except for when it's to tie the vote between him and me and it's 2 minutes before the deadline. Then I'd vote him and deliver him to the scaffold in a heartbeat

roytheone

Ugh, it sucks to still be too busy to even follow games, let alone play in them :(
or host, Witcher mafia rip.
I see all these new players I never even have seen playing. I will just assume you are all dicks ;)

Sawneeks

Banned
Is Power Rangers mafia claimed?

I have the basic roles and a really over the top extra voting mechanic in a google doc somewhere that I wanted to set up and use one day. Just wasn't sure if I could get 20 people to play in something themed around Power Rangers. :p

If you were interested in running it I'd be more than willing to tag-team it with you. We would be like the Crimson and Navy Ninja Storm Rangers.

But cooler

I have the basic roles and a really over the top extra voting mechanic in a google doc somewhere that I wanted to set up and use one day. Just wasn't sure if I could get 20 people to play in something themed around Power Rangers. :p

If you were interested in running it I'd be more than willing to tag-team it with you. We would be like the Crimson and Navy Ninja Storm Rangers.

But cooler

giphy.gif

You will have my power coin.

Melon will co-mod.

Sophia

But cooler

Will only play if best ranger team is there.

kaizoku_sentai_gokaigw4s03.png

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger or bust.

Natiko

Banned
Will play if I get to be Megazord or use a power that summons it.

I'd actually play just about any game now that I realize I don't need to understand the subject matter to play a game.

Top Bottom